Chapter 8

"Hey," Ryuu said, approaching me. "I've got the act written out... Now we just need to edit and revise it... And also do a test run."

My eye widened at the large amount of clustered papers he handed to me. "You already finished it?!"

He nodded. "I get pretty bored at home, so yeah..." he said, looking away. "This was just to kill time."

"Whatever the reason, thank you. This must've took forever to do," I thanked.

He shrugged, waving it off, with a bit of pink on his cheeks. "It's nothin'," he said.

I shook my head. "No, it's really something. Thank you. How about we meet after school at your place?"

He looked away. "I-I don't think that that's a good idea..."

I smiled. "Come on! It can't be that bad, can it?"

"Yes it could... You don't live in a..." I couldn't make out the rest.

"What?" I asked, making Ryuu jump.

"Y-You heard what I said?! He asked, panicked and startled.

I decided not to get him any more worried, so I shook my head. "Nope. That's why I'm asking what..."

He looked relieved. "O-Oh..." he sighed and whispered to himself, "Thank god."

What the hell was he so scared of me discovering?!

-------------------------------------

Ok, sorry about the super short chapter, but I WILL pay you guys back with a lot more chapters so yeah... Have fun reading! ^_^