Chapter 49

Ok guys, I'm sorry for not updating in forever, but I had REALLY important tests and yea... sorry about that :(

Enjoy! ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lulu ran: she ran as fast as she could, but it wasn't fast enough. Something caught her ankle, causing her to fall down. "Enough of this game of tag," the pursuer hissed. Its greenish yellow eyes gave a menacing look to it, and it had a mask on to hide its identity. "You can never defeat me in this race." "Wh-What do you want from m-me?!" Lulu stammered, horrified. The pursuer smirked. "I want your power," it paused, then shook it's head. "No, not your power..." It grinned. "Your shugo chara. I want Nana." Lulu's eyes widened. "Wh-Why would you want her?!" It grinned. "Do you really want to know?" Lulu gulped, but nodded slowly. "Y-Yes." It grinned even wider. It leaned close to her ears, and told her its plans. Lulu's eyes widened. "Y-You're going to use-" It wrapped its tail around Lulu's mouth. "Hush, little girl. Now that I've told you..." it smirked. "You're going to have to return the favor." Lulu kicked and struggled, trying to get away from this monster. From this snake. This snake looked so creepy and scary: it looked exactly like the snakes in the venom eggs. It narrowed its eyes. "Geez, if you wanted me to let you go, you could've just asked me," it hissed, loosening its grip. "-But, there must be someone to take your place. And that person would be... 'your dearest little Tadase-kun." Lulu spat at it. "Do you really think that I'm just gonna let my dearest little Tadase-kun be with a jerk like you?! I'm not letting you take him, no matter what!" It grinned. "That's a good girl. Then you'll have to work for us if you don't want Tadase to get hurt... Got it?" Lulu slowly nodded. She had a feeling that she was going to regret this later. It smirked. "Your work begins today. Get me a good and strong ?/Mystery Egg."