Chapter 33

Emi: Omg!! 1 day left for answering questions pwease pwease!!!!! Leave some questions so we can answered them!!!!

------------------------------------

"Shizuko-chan!" Misaki shouted, running to me. Huffing, she rushed to get something out of her bag.

"Calm down, Misaki-chan! What's wrong?"

"This!" Misaki shouted, holding up her phone. I gasped. "Everyone was sent this last night!" she exclaimed. The phone held the Knights in their transformations and fighting nothing but "thin air," and I could see me, Ryuu, and Jack in the background, also in the background in our chara nari forms. This is bad... I thought.

"It's the Guardians!"

"Stay away from those monsters!"

"Shizuko-chan, is it really true that you were with them?!" Misaki asked. "I don't believe it unless you tell me that you were with them face-to-face!"

I looked away. "I... I... I can't say anything. Sorry."

Misaki's eyes widened in disbelief. "Everyone's scared of you guys now. They're saying all sorts of bad things behind your backs. Please, at least try to explain what is going on!"

"It's cosplay," Jack said, approaching us. "Don't you know? We Guardians are uniting with the Knights and acting in a new TV show constructed by the Embryo Hunters. We rarely act to it because of our studies and Kairi wants us to 'maintain our intelligence,' so we act in it around once or twice every year."

Tsukai flew over to me, and whispered in my ear, "Say that it's gonna be a while for it to be released... Around the next twenty or thirty years or something..."

I nodded. "That's right! It's going to be a while for it to be released, like around twenty or thirty years if we keep up with the same rate."

Misaki sighed in relief. "So it's a misunderstanding, then. That's a relief."

I smiled. "Yep."

~After school, in the Royal Garden...~

Kurai stomped into the garden. "What the hell is this?!" she shouted angrily, slamming her phone on the table in front of us. She narrowed her eyes at each and every one of us. "Which one of you guys did it?!"

Akumu glared at her. "Maybe we should be asking you Knights that?"

Kurai narrowed her eyes at Akumu. "You're the most likely suspect here, Miss Nikaidou," she muttered coldly. "You're the only one that wasn't there when it actually happened. And, not to mention that you were especially angry when you left, and for some reason, I was the center of the attention in the whole entire video. I wonder who the hell did it."

"I didn't do it."

"Oh really? All the evidence leads to you, Miss Nikaidou. I don't care what kind of excuses you make, but I KNOW that you were the one who did it," she growled, stomping off.

Jack placed his pointer finger and thumb around his mouth (you know, when people are thinking about something...) "Hmmmm," he said out loud. "The girl's got a point. Akumu WAS the only one that wasn't here. And she was angry at Kurai too, and the video sorta starred her. It seems as she did it."

Akumu pursed her lips, and narrowed her eyes at Jack. "But I didn't."

"Looks to me as if you did," Jack said.

"It's a misunderstanding."

"Or maybe it's just that the criminal didn't correctly cover up all the evidence properly."

Akumu gritted her teeth, on the verge of tears. "I really didn't do it."

"Liar."

"I SAID I REALLY DIDN'T *beep*-ING DO IT!" Akumu shouted, running out of the Garden.

"Jack, I think you were a bit too harsh on her..." Ryuu muttered.

Jack shrugged. "Did I? This was only how a beginner detective does it."