Chapter 38

Ok, so I'm gonna start something new, with the mini dialogues in the A/N... Hope you guys like it! :)

Ryuu: What am I doing here? =_=

Ninja Joker (that would be me... :P): Because I want you to and am bored, that's why.

Ryuu: What's up with the weird name? Isn't your name-

Ninja Joker: SHHH! It's a secret, remember?! *takes out pillow and smacks him*

Ryuu: Ow!

Ninja Joker: You deserved it! Don't blow my cover!

*Shizuko walks in* What are you two doing here? Sha-

Ninja Joker: IT'S NINJA JOKER!

Shizuko: *rolls eyes* Ninja Joker, you're supposed to be writing the actual fanfic, not wasting your time here...

Ninja Joker: I will! Just that I feel bored and I want to make my readers laugh!

Ryuu: -_- This thing is not funny, and you won't make them laugh, you'll make them barf..

Ninja Joker: EXCUSE ME?! *cracks knuckles* YOU ARE SO DEAD!

Shizuko: -.-lll Well then, since Shad- I mean Ninja Joker- forgot to say it in the first 37 chapters, here we go: Shadow does not own Shugo Chara!

Ninja Joker: I'M NINJA JOKER!

------------------------------------

~Shizuko's POV~

Akumu barged into my room. I stared at her, surprised, and said, "Akumu? I didn't know that you woke u-"

"SHIZUKO! YOU *BEEP*!"

I cocked my head. "What's wrong?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG! I'M JUST A SPOILED BRAT, SOMEONE WHO WOULD JUST DIE OF SHAME!" she shouted. "DO THOSE WORDS SOUND FAMILIAR TO YOU?!"

"I-I don't understand what you're talking about, Akumu."

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Akumu pushed me, slamming me onto a wall. "I HATE YOU!"

"Akumu!" Ryuu shouted, suddenly appearing at my doorway.

She glared at him. "What the hell do you want?!" she growled.

"What's wrong, Akumu?" he asked, staring at her with astonishment.

She narrowed her eyes. "Don't ask me, ask yourself!" she snarled, racing over to him, her fist up, ready to punch him.

Ryuu dodged the punch swiftly, and then grabbed Akumu's arm, and pinned her down on a wall. "Explain this, Akumu!"

Akumu snarled, trying to bite him. "Don't act dumb, *beep*. You know what I'm talking about."

I stepped up. "We don't. I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding." Akumu narrowed her eyes. "It wasn't 'just a misunderstanding.' I saw you two with Jack and Kurai saying *beep* about me."

Emi flew up. "I can't believe you, Akumu. Stop making up stories, and tell us what really happened. Anyways, where's Majyo?"

No reaction.

Emi pouted. "Hey, don't ignore me!"

No reaction.

Emi stomped her foot angrily. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" she shouted, and flailing around and swinging her arms back and forth to get Akumu's attention.

Kina flew up. "Oh, you idiot. That's not how you do it," she muttered, and flew up to *beep* slap Akumu, who didn't react. "See? She can't see nor feel us. Majyo's gone."