Chapter 58

X Emi, X Kina, X Kazu, and X Aya all floated limply. X Emi's blond hair was a bit dull, and her smiley-faced-shirt turned into a sad face instead, and there was a big, fat X on it. Her wings were drooping, and the familiar glow of merriness was gone. Her eyes formed near-tears that seemed like they were just about to fall out, but couldn't, and she had a frown on her face... For the first time.

X Kinas' mascara was all ruined, making her look creepy, and her shirt was another X. X Kazu and X Aya also had an X marked on their outfits.

The four X'd shugo charas seemed to have lost all life and emotion, as well as their consciousness. Their eyes didn't have a shine, and it looked as if they were being manipulated.

The girl giggled. "My, my... What a lovely set of X Charas... So powerful... So wonderfully powerful... I don't even know which one to chara nari with first..." she smirked. "What'ddya say, Kobura?"

A shugo chara flew up. She had green hair, which was pulled back into two pigtails by black skull hair bands. She had an eye patch covering her left eye, making only her right eye visible. Her yellow eyes seemed creepy, fitting well with a snake's eye. A scar was on her face, and it seemed to be some sort of scratch mark. Her smirk and arched eyebrows gave her a mischievous look, and she also had elf-like ears. She was wearing a weird puke green armor, with a symbol of a snake on it. On her back was an oversize sword, and she held onto a whip that glowed in a way that warned you not to touch it.

She smirked. "Gee, I dunno... They all seem mighty good to me... Maybe... X Emi? It seems to be that Shizuko girl's main chara, so it might be the strongest..."

The girl nodded. "Good point, Kobura. You make the best observations, as always... I guess I'll try her out..." she muttered. As if on instinct, X Emi floated towards the girl, and the girl smirked.

"Watashi no kokoro: X Lock!" the girl shouted. X Emi slowly went back into her X Egg, and the girl drew it into her chest. She glowed dark purple, and then black, ripped up and damaged demon-like wings sprouted from her back. Her hair was pulled back, flying into the air, and then two hair bands appeared, tying her hair into two high ponytails. One of the hair bands was decorated with a sad face, and the other was a hair band marked with an X. Her body stopped glowing, and she wore a depressing blue shirt with a sad face, as well as a navy blue skirt and a pair of knee-length ripped gray socks. "X Nari: Fallen Angel!" she said with a powerful voice.

She started laughing hysterically. "This power is unbelievable... You feel it too, don't you, Kobura? It feels as if you can do anything in the world... We could easily destroy this world if we wanted to... Although we wouldn't want that, we didn't even have our fun yet..." she muttered, going crazy.

Kobura laughed hysterically with the girl. "That's right... We have to create all the X Eggs in the world, all the Venom Eggs in the world, and make sure everyone suffers... Just so that the Emberyo appears..."

~Later...~

Fallen Angel, who now wore a snake-like mask, laughed hysterically, flying to and fro, creating X Eggs.

"Chara Nari: Amulet Heart!" Amu shouted, appearing in the scene of crime. Her eyes widened as she saw Fallen Angel. "Shi... Zuko?"

She laughed. "Shizuko? Are you calling me Shizuko...? No, I am not Shizuko... I am stronger, and I wield more power than her... I wield more power than everyone in this world!" she shouted, directing the X Eggs to attack Amu.

"Heart Rod!" she called out, and the pink stick appeared in her hands. "Spiral Heart Special!" she shouted, throwing it. A pink dust was left, surrounding the X Eggs, making them stay in place. She pointed at them. "Negative Heart: Lock On!" she shouted. "Open Heart!" Many, but not all, of the X Eggs became purified... Only two eggs were left.