Chapter 15

"Shizuko... I don't know when you're gonna wake up, but I hope you feel better..." someone said. Who was this person? His voice sounds... familiar. "I... wish you could wake up now."

I groaned. Slowly, I opened my eyes. Sitting next to my bed was a very worried-looking Ryuu, with Emi, Kina, Yuko, and four other shugo charas flying next to him, three girls, one guy. The first girl was devil-like, with dark purple hair and a red outfit that revealed a bit too much. The second one was he exact opposite, since it was angel-like instead, with blond hair and weird-looking eyes. The third one was really girly, with purple hair, while the guy, (who looked very similar,) looked really cool, with the same colored hair. Huh,I thought. Both of them reminds me of Nagihiko.

"Shizuko!" Emi shouted, tackle-hugging me.

Kina turned away. "Glad you've finally woken up."

"Sh-Shizuko..." Ryuu muttered. Tears formed in his eyes.

"Wh-What is it, Ryuu? What happened?" I asked.

Ryuu bit his lip. "N-Nothing."

"At times like this, it's my chance to shine! Chara change!" Yuko shouted.

Tears flowed out of Ryuu's eyes. "I was so, so, very worried!"

"W-What happened?"

"You fainted, and you didn't wake up after that. It's already been two days!"

I stared at him incredulously, and then looked at Emi and Kina. "Is this true?"

Kina nodded solemnly. "Yep. You've been unconscious for two days!" Emi exclaimed.

The devil-like shugo chara flew up. "Kishikishikishikishi... So the sleeping beauty has finally woken up."

"So you've finally woken up. Did you have nice dreams?" a girl popped up from a door. She had long, blonde hair, which was tied into two pigtails. She wore a cute nurse's outfit, and looked very... familiar. Wait a second! She looks a lot like... Hoshina Utau! No no no, wait a second... She IS Hoshina Utau!

On the inside, I screamed my head off, feeling so uncontrollably happy and lucky, but on the outside, I stared at her. "H-Hoshina Utau?!"

"Kishikishikishikishi... Of course it's Hoshina Utau! The one and only!" the devil-like shugo chara chuckled.

I turned to the shugo charas who I didn't know. "Who are you guys? Who's your bearer?"

"Il and El my shugo charas," Utau explained. The devil-like and the angel-like shugo chara flew up. Utau pointed at the devil-like one. "Here's Il..." she pointed at the angel-like one. "... And here's El."

The girly shugo chara and the cool-looking shugo chara flew up. The girly one winked. "I'm Temari, and this is Rhythm." she pointed at the cool-looking one.

Rhythm winked at me. "Yo!"

"And they're my shugo chara!" a head popped out behind Utau.

"F-Fujisaki Nagihiko?!" I stared at him, dumbstruck. Who else would have those long purple hair?

"You don't need to be so formal. Just call me Nagihiko. Nagi for short."

I nodded calmly, but in the inside, I screamed.I GOT PERMISSION FROM FUJISAKI NAGIHIKO TO CALL HIM NAGI! "Is the rest of the group here?"

"Kishikishikishi... Of course!" Il chuckled.

"This is the Embryo Hunter's Headquarters!" Rhythm exclaimed.

"I guess you could call it that... But it's more like our house," Nagi explained.

Utau shrugged. "Huh. More like a huge mansion designed for all of us."

"C-Can I go meet them right now?!" I asked excitedly, beaming. I probably looked like a chara changed with Emi or something.

"Let's just meet up with them at lunch. You really don't know where everyone is in this place," Nagi suggested.

I nodded. "Ok!"

"Hahahaha, in the meantime, it's time for Kukai's Special Training!" Souma Kukai barged into the room.

My eyes widened. Oh no, I thought. Kukai's Special Training was very, very, VERY strict and energy-consuming.

GROWL.

I looked around. "W-What was that?!"

"Hahaha, this kid's hilarious!" Kukai laughed.

A shugo chara flew up. He had green spiky hair and wore a headband with a star on it. His clothes looked very sporty, and he looked a bit like Kukai. "That was your stomach."

"Eh? And who are you?" I asked.

"Daichi. Kukai's shugo chara," he explained. "Nice to meet cha!" he held out his tiny little hand, and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Hahaha, alright! It's almost time for lunch, so let's just call the others!" Kukai suggested.

"Alright! Let's go! I'm starvin'!" Rhythm shouted.