Chapter 47

Ok, so the majority vote so far was Ryuuko, which is good, since my original storyline was going to be that.. (SPOILER LOL)

But people also have been suggesting that Ryuu and Shizuko should get along and talk more often, but I'm doing the distant relationship on purpose, until "something" happens... ;)

------------------------------------------------------

He angrily slammed the table, and glared at her furiously, pointing at her. "YOU!" he shouted, furious. "You wasted all my supplies of X eggs, and used them without my permission!"

She shrank back, frightened. "I-I'm sorry..." she stammered.

"That stupid weak personality again!"

She winced. "I-I'm sorry..."

He growled, ready to *beep* slap her, but couldn't bring himself to do it. "Don't use that stupid personality in front of me!"

She gulped, and stood up, tall. "I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again," she said, her words strong and unwavering, even though she was still shivering from fear.

He sighed. "I don't know what I'll do with you... A weak companion and a spoiled Boss that just sits around and orders us... What will I do..." he muttered. "Am I the strongest person amongst us all?"

"I'm sorry..." she muttered. "I'm sorry for causing you trouble."

He sighed. "Don't worry about it."

She glanced uncomfortably at him. "Are..." she started, but then her voice trailed off.

"Am I what?"

She gulped. "Are you still... going for Plan X?" she asked.

He sighed. "It's not like I want to, but I have to make Boss happy..."

She stared into his eyes. "But you're not serious for her, are you?"

He sighed again. "No, I'm not. It'll be just like the rest of the X eggs I have made. Bond, Love, Break, then bond again. A simple cycle to use for making the perfect X egg. It'll fit nice in your little collection."

She brightened up, as if she just got an idea. "Please, just let me try one more time. I'll get Shizuko for you, I promise."

He raised an eyebrow. "I'm listenin'..."

She smirked. "They never heard of ?/Mystery Eggs before, right?"

~Now to Shizuko's POV...~

I sighed, waiting by me and Jack's normal meeting place.

"Shi-zu-zu-chan!" Jack shouted, running towards me and waving at me.

I stomped my foot angrily. "It's Shizuko! Shi! Zu! Ko!"

"It's so fun teasing you!" he exclaimed, bursting into laughter.

"It's not funny!" I pouted.

He sighed, resting his head on the handrail and we started talking, until our conversation drifted into the topic of my family.

"So, how is your family?" he asked.

I sighed. "My mother and father are horrible. They always just sit there working and doing nothing much. You'd think that the least they can do is visit me once in a while. But no, they hire this stupid maid to check on me and my homework."

"At least you have parents," Jack muttered.

I cocked my head. "Don't you?"

He sighed, and his eyes suddenly saddened. "My mother and father abandoned me when I was younger, leaving me with only my older sister. She always had been nice and caring for me, always so kind and considerate... She's always smiling and bubbly. She's the happiest person alive, with the saddest life ever..." he said with a sad voice.

I cocked my head. "Why do you sound so sad when she's happy? Don't you love her?"

He sighed. "Of course I love her. Let me finish my story," he retorted., then sighed. "But one day, she was really depressed. The color faded away from her eyes, and it was as if she fell into eternal darkness. In some ways, she did. She never smiled after that day. I don't even know what the hell happened. I just wanted to make her laugh again. I tried and tried, and tried and tried. I tried my best. But nothing ever seemed to work. That's when Tsukai was born from the feelings of wanting to make her laugh again, for wanting to make her smile with the mysteries of magic."

He glanced at me, and nearly jumped. "Wh-Why are you crying?" he asked.

My eyes widened, and I realized that I really HAD been crying. I felt so sad for him. He had the worst life ever, even worse than mine. "I-I'm sorry..." I sobbed.

He sighed. "I hate it when people say sorry for something that has nothing to do with him or her..." he muttered, but then looked at me, and smiled. "But, it feels good when you're saying sorry and crying for me... Shi-zu-zu-chan," he teased, in attempt to lighten the mood.

I sniffled, and hugged him tightly, and cried. Tears streamed endlessly from my eyes, and I couldn't stop them. "I-If you're able to smile even though you mentioned such a sad part of your life..." I stammered. "THEN YOU MUST'VE EXPERIENCED MUCH WORSE IN YOUR LIFE!" I cried out loudly, crying and crying. I felt so bad for him. I felt really really bad for him.

"Stop it," he growled. I stared at him in surprise. I had never hear such harshness from his voice before. "I hate it when people cry. I HATE it. It makes them look weak, and it makes you too vulnerable. You have to be strong in order to survive. Haven't you ever heard of "survival of the fittest" before?!" (LOL I got survival of the fittest from school... :P But whatever, back to the story...)

He wiped away my tears. "Don't ever cry in front of me EVER again," he growled.

I burst into laughter, and Jack blinked in confusion. "What?"

"You act all tough, but you're really just a really sweet person, aren't you?"

"What do you mean? I just yelled at you and then you say that I'm a sweet person?" he asked puzzled by my logic.

I smiled. "I mean that you don't like seeing other people crying. You hate people crying, don't you? And to go so angry over someone crying for you... You just feel bad whenever someone's crying, right? You're just as caring as your sister."

~Ok, so let's go to no one's POV cause I wanna do Jack's feelings...~

Jack's eyes widened. No one had ever shown such kindness to him, not since the incident with her dearest older sister. He felt his heart speed up. Am I really being serious with this girl? he thought, confused. Out of all the girls I had to choose from, I choose her? I had a choice between cheerleaders and popular girls, and I fall in love with a girl that I'M supposed to be playing around with? What's wrong with me?!

Shizuko cocked her head. "What's wrong? You've gotten all silent all of a sudden..."

Jack shook his head. "No, it's nothing. Nothing at all," he replied, smiling.

Shizuko smiled, and opened her mouth to reply, when my four shugo charas suddenly flew up. "SHIZUKO!" she shouted.

"~There's a weird presence!~" Kazu sang, and Aya nodded.

"And it doesn't feel good..." Kina muttered.

I nodded. "Let's go, then!" I shouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Okokokokokok, sorry for the Jacko, but I PROMISE (SWEAR ON MY LIFE) that Ryuu and Shizuko will get together... I PROMISE. Ok, hope you liked this chapter...