Chapter 29

Emi: Where's the soup?!!

Akumu: I'm coming I'm coming

Ryuu: He can't be sick ... right?

Shadow: *coughs* Hi readers as you can see I'm sick and well only 4 more days until all your questions will be answered! Yay party ... anyway I hope you like this chapter *coughs*

------------------------------------

"Star Class," Sensei called out. "I will make some special introductions. I'm sure you know Star Class's representative, Shizuko."

Everyone wooted. "Shizuko!" they cheered.

"-And the co-representatives, Ryuu and Misaki."

The girls squealed, "Ryuu!", while the boys shouted, "Misaki!"

"Finally, we have a special guest from America. I'm sure you all haven't met him yet, since he just transferred here this year. His name is Jack," Sensei announced, and everyone clapped as a guy walked in.

He had blonde hair, which spiked upwards. He wore an ever-present He wore an ever-present smile, and actually looked pretty handsome. He bowed. "Nice to meet you all!" he said, smiling and winking at us. Well, it actually seemed like he was winking at me, but it could've been my imagination.

Sensei smiled. "Please take a seat next to Shizuko."

Jack smiled. "Of course," he said, and sat next to me.

I sighed. Misaki sat next to Jack, and Ryuu sat in front of him. I was seated in the corner, and no one sat in front of me, so the only person that I could talk to during class was Jack, but I barely know him.

"Now that that's settled, please turn to page 3 in your math book," Sensei said.

~After school, in the Royal Garden...~

"I wonder who's gonna be the king now?" Akumu wondered.

Ryuu snorted. "I would've thought that that Jack would be the king-but even his name says that if he really does become a Guardian, he'll be the jack."

A man, who looked like Tadase, walked in. He looked older than him, and elegantly held onto a cup of tea. He looked over at us, then smiled.

"Caretaker-san!" Ryuu shouted, out, wide-eyed with confusion.

Akumu cocked her head. "You know Caretaker-san?!"

The man nodded. "Of course. He used to live in the planetarium, after all."

I glanced at Ryuu in confusion. "You lived in a planetarium?!" I asked, with disbelief in my voice.

Ryuu sighed. "I know, I know. It's lame, but... it's the best thing I've got."

I shook my head. "What do you mean?! That's awesome!" I exclaimed. Ryuu looked taken aback. "You can see the stars, the beautiful night sky, and everything! I'm so jealous!"

The man smiled. "Of course. Anyways, I don't think we properly introduced, Shizuko. I'm Tsukasa Amakawa, but you can just call me Caretaker-san."

"He's the First King, and founds the whole Guardian thing, so you can also call him the Founding King," Akumu explained. "He's also the principal of this school."

My eyes widened. "Woah..." I said, staring at him. "The First King?! Founding King?! The principal?!"

"Just call me Caretaker-san," Caretaker-san repeated.

I nodded. "I am pleased to meet you, Caretaker-san!" I shouted, bowing down at him.

He shook his head. "No need to be so formal."

"What is it that you want?!" Mayjo snarled, flying out.

Caretaker smiled. "As always, right to the point, Majyo-chan."

"It's Majyo. Just Majyo," she growled.

"Well then, right to the point: I'm here to promote someone and then add the new Guardian you all have been waiting so eagerly for," Caretaker explained. "Ryuu, you are now promoted to to king. And the new jack will be..."

"Me!" Jack shouted, popping up from behind Caretaker. "Jack from Star Class!"

"... And I'm his shugo chara!" a shugo chara flew out from behind Jack. He had blond hair that covered half of his face, and wore a pitch black hat, with white on the rim. The hat reminded me of the ones that magicians often wore. "My name is Tsukai!" he exclaimed.

"Sounds like Kukai," Ryuu muttered.

"Or Uncle Kairi," Akumu continued.

"... Don't forget that idiot Kai!" Majyo shouted out.

Tsukai bowed. "Pleased to be of your acquaintance."

Yuko smiled, and flew over at his side. "Nice to meet 'cha!" he said. "My name's Yuko!"

I smiled. "I'm Shizuko, and this is Emi, Kina, Kazu, and Aya," I said, pointing at each and every one of them.

Akumu followed my lead, and smiled. "I'm Akumu, and this is Majyo," she said, pointing at her. Majyo humphed, crossing her arms and looking away.

"And my owner is Ryuu!" Yuko shouted, pointing at him.

Caretaker clapped his hands together. "Now that the introductions have been made, how about I introduce you to the Knights?"

Me, Ryuu, Yuko, Emi, Kazu, and Aya cocked out heads. "The Knights?" we all asked simultaneously.

Akumu and Majyo rolled their eyes. "Not those stuck-up Knights again..." she muttered coldly.

"The Knights are just like the Guardians," Caretaker explained.

"Except that they're more *beep*-ier..." Majyo muttered.

"They have shugo charas, and also have positions, too. Like the King's Chair, Queen's Chair, Jack's Chair, and Ace's Chair, there's the Blue Knight, the Green Knight, the Purple Knight, and finally, their leader, the White Knight."

"The horror," Akumu and Majyo muttered at the same time.

"The only thing that's different about them is that they're from a different school," Caretaker explained. "I am good friends with the Founding Knight, so they're going to visit you Guardians tomorrow."

Akumu groaned. "I'm not coming tomorrow..." she muttered coldly.

Caretaker patted her back. "It's not going to be that bad, right?"

"Yes it is," Majyo retorted.

"Just come, ok?"

She sighed, and rolled her eyes. "Fine," she muttered in a tortured voice.