Chapter 54

Beep beep.

Yoriko's laptop made beeping sounds. Yoriko sighed, and tore herself from studying her new script to see what had happened.

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM:

Misaki-chan_luvz_u_:)

Let's video chat together!~ ^_^

Yoriko narrowed her eyes. She never had a particular liking to Misaki. She deleted the invitation, and went back to looking over her script.

Beep beep.

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM:

Misaki-chan_luvz_u_:)

Come onnnnn Yoriko-sempai, you're the last one we're waiting for!

She rolled her eyes, and ignored the message.

Beep beep.

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM:

Misaki-chan_luvz_u_:)

The Guardians and the Knights are waiting for you!

She sighed. It was probably impossible to get her to stop sending those invitations to her, so at last, she accepted it.

"Guys," Yoriko announced. "I'm going away for two months to film a new movie, and I'm extremely busy, so stop bothering me. I'm logging off."

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww," Misaki whined. "Why can't you just work and video chat with us at the same time?"

"Because you're already so loud that you're giving me a headache. Now shoo," she muttered, and closed the video chat.

"Ma'am, your private jet is ready. We're sorry for the wait."

She nodded. "It's ok," she muttered, and walked into the place. She had already gone through customs an hour ago, but her flight had been delayed because of a stupid thunderstorm.

Beep beep. Yoriko groaned. She unlocked her phone, and read the text message:

Yoriko-sempai, when are you going?

- Misaki-chan ^_^

She sighed, and replied,

Now.

She put her phone on airplane mode, and then turned it off.

"Please buckle your seat belts, the flight will begin in a short moment. The ride will be approximately 24 hours, and we hope you enjoy your time with us today. Thank you."

~Twenty four hours later...~

As Yoriko stepped off the plane, she was warmly greeted by someone: "Welcome to Hollywood, ma'am."