Chapter 41

Ninja Joker: WAHHHH! DX

Ryuu: O_o What's wrong?

Ninja Joker: SCHOOL STARTING, AND I ONLY KNOW ONE PERSON IN MY CLASS! DX

Ryuu: You're sad.

Ninja Joker: *rolls eyes* No sh**.

Ryuu: =D And that makes me happy! =D

Ninja Joker: *bonks his head with a steel hammer* BIT**, DIE! *pulls out machine gun and shoots a bunch of bullets at Ryuu*

Shizuko: *walks in* Ninja Joker doesn't own Shugo Chara!

Ninja Joker: Shizuko! Just in time! Help me carry the body!

Shizuko: *rolls eyes* Again?

Ninja Joker: HOP TO IT, SHIZUKO!

Shizuko: *rolls eyes* Ok, ok, on it...

-------------------------------------------------------------

I sneezed. I lay in bed, wanting to stay in there forever. I glanced at my calendar, which was placed on the table next to my bed. Today's Sunday, huh, I thought. Why do I feel like there's something important to do today...

I sat up with a start, which I immediately regretted. I groaned as a huge headache started. "Sheesh, guess I'll get ready to meet up with Jack later, huh..." I muttered, laying back down. "This headache sucks." I lay there for a moment, then fell asleep.

I gasped at the sight of someone's back. That familiar long blonde hair cascaded down her back, and she turned around, smiling at me.

"Sabrina!" I shouted, tackle-hugging my former best friend.

She growled, and pushed me away. Looking down at me, she snarled viciously, "Who do you think you are?! Don't act so familiarly around me. You abandoned me. You abandoned me for what? For those stupid Guardians. You are dead to me."

I stared at her with astonishment. "S-Sabrina?"

She kicked my stomach. "I told you not to act so familiarly around me!"

I slowly backed away from her, horrified. She grabbed me by the wrist, and growled, "You're coming with me." She wasn't the Sabrina I knew. I struggled, doing everything in my power to break free from this monster's grasp, but she wouldn't let go of me, and her grip was like iron.

She growled, and snarled, "Stop resisting. It's useless."

"Wh-Why?" I stammered. "Why are you taking me?"

She narrowed her eyes. "Because... YOU'RE going to help me find the Emberyo."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ninja Joker: O_O_O_O_O_O

Ryuu: What's wrong again?

Ninja Joker: I just realized that most of my fanfic is just this, and I'm sorta running outta ideas... Should I stop doing this?

Ryuu: *nods vigorously* Of course! This thing is useless and time-consuming! I don't wanna do this anymore!

Ninja Joker: *whacks head* That's not for you to decide! The readers will!

Shizuko: Please review! ^_^