Chapter 46

Shizuko's POV

Days passed by like a blur. I met up with Jack more often, and we got to get to know each other more, and we got a bit closer bit by bit. And bit by bit, I realized that I wanted to know more about him, and that I wanted to meet up with him more often.

Akumu and Yoriko got so close, it was almost as if

Devil's POV

"Damn it!" I shouted angrily. I was surrounded by venom snakes. They really wanted to know my identity, and they really were using desperate measures this time.

A girl's cold voice came in my head. "Why don't we just get some help," my shugo chara muttered.

I mentally sigh, I was about to say something until another voice came. The second voice was mysterious yet calm. "You wanna chara change with me while in character transformation?"

I smirked. "You both really are my shugo chara."

Our three voices united, and we all whispered, "Hidden Mask." A mask covered my face, just like a ninja's mask. I sighed in relief. Now I don't need to worry about my hood falling down and getting my identity revealed.

"We should let them know what REAL fear is," the cold voice said.

"I agree, it's about time to show my fearful bloody left eye," I replied. True, I hated and resented my left eye but there were times where it really can be useful.

Shizuko's POV

I sighed, glancing at the clock. 1:15 P.M., it read. I stared at the clock as a few seconds went by, and then Emi, Kina, Kazu, and Aya flew up.

"SHIZUKO!" Emi shouted.

"~Another venom egg!~" Kazu sang in a tune of a sad song.

"A lot of 'em," Kina muttered.

I nodded. "Let's go, then!"

Before Kina could get a chance to open her mouth, Emi shouted, "Shizuko no kokoro: Unlock!"

"Chara Nari: Smiley Angel!"

Kina stomped her foot angrily. "I'm supposed to be the one chara nariing with Shizuko!"

Emi appeared next to me. "Better luck next time, idiot," she said, and imitated the way that she said "idiot."

Kina seethed. "Watch it, you idiot. I'm going to get you," she muttered coldly.

Emi stuck out her tongue. "If you can ever get me."

I sighed. "Let's just go," I said, and hopped off, following Emi's directions to where the venom snake was. Akumu and Ryuu were flying next to me, and it was only a few seconds before Jack joined us, smiling and waving at me before putting on a mask of concentration at the large mass of venom snakes ahead of us.

(And I'm skipping the fighting cause I'm too lazy... :P)

Devil's POV

The Guardian saved me in the nick of time. "You guys are slow... Can you even go any slower?"

"We just saved you! Could you at least say 'oh thank you so much?' But no... you just had to say we were slow! Well then, sorry if we're too slow for you, cause next time, we're not coming!" she raged. I chuckled. I just loved it how Shizuko raged.

"Ehem," the mysterious yet calm voice popped in my head. "Shizuko's right. You really should thank them."

I sigh, and glanced at the Guardians. Smirking, I said, "Since you helped me out, even though I did not ask for your help at all." I snapped my fingers. An aqua yet reddish pendant in the shape of teardrop appeared out of nowhere.

I threw it at Shizuko, and she caught it. "Use it only in an emergency, and NOT for fun. I repeat: do NOT use this for fun. If you dare to do it for fun then I swear I'll appear in your room and kill you," I warned.

Shizuko cocked her head. "How do you use it?"

"Just kiss it when there's an emergency," I replied. "Goodbye." I jumped up.

"WAIT!" Shizuko shouted. "What does this thingie do?"

"It summons me and it gives you a boost in strength," I muttered, and flew away. I glanced at my ying-yang designed watch. 2:30 P.M. GREAT. Now I'm late for work. Oh well.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well? Did you like it? Hope you did ^_^

anyways, question: Which do you prefer? Jacko or Ryuuko? Just asking... Majority vote wins, and yea... I sorta want ur advice here... every review helps!