chapter five

The most exhausting dawn of my life had just ended

The most exhausting dawn of my life had just ended... Well not really I still had Brandon glaring at me which was never a good thing. The handcuffs — well the handcuffs... Am still wondering the same thing.

“When is this damnation coming off?”

“When I feel it's appropriate.”

“Appropriate?” I questioned. The lovers of torture had already begun their morning runs and sooner than later I wished I could just sink into the ground, why? Two words, Naomi and Ashley, the reincarnations of the devil were coming right at me and the devil's child was right beside me, apocalypse was nothing compared to what was in store for me.

“Hey Brandon” Ashley wiggled her worm hands in the air in a manner she believed was seductive but I believed... Well let's just say otherwise.

“And who are you?” her eyes fell on me like a deadly predator about to have a feast.

“Forget am even here” I smiled and wished the ground could just swallow me whole, Naomi hadn't even begun her speech and trust me that was the bombshell.

“Why are you hanging out with such? Brandy” Naomi gave me an irritating look which I didn't fail to return. Brandy! What a name, I could do better.

I didn't even need to hear the rest of the story, like the Wattpad stories he would probably deny my existence and the very fact that he had our hands linked together and then in a matter of a minute I would be the new laughingstock of Mallory high — I could already imagine the headlines, the stalking girl is back again and this time she goes to extreme measures... Then Naomi would probably upload the cutest picture of a handcuff to illustrate better.

“She's with me, why?” Brandon wrapped one of his hand on my shoulder protectively.

I couldn't say I wasn't dumbfounded and am sure Ashley and Naomi were too, cause their mouths seemed to be suffering from the inability to close.

“This is the point where you deny me!” I growled at Brandon in a whisper, I never play with fire and the last thing I need is Ashley's fierce hatred.

“Let's go honey bunny” he smirked, walking forward and away from the meanies.

Death glares were nothing compared to the shape of my eyes directed at Brandon.

“Do you just have this sudden goal to make my life miserable?”

“Don't give me ideas” he flashed me a puckish grin, his green eyes gleaming under the sunlight, for a moment I almost felt charmed by them but suddenly I remembered who they belonged to.