chapter thirteen

Last night had been nothing like I had expected

Last night had been nothing like I had expected. I didn't expect to catch Jeremy taking advantage of Ella, luckily Jeremy wasn't able to do much harm on Ella before we got there.

“Time to wake up sleepy head” I smiled at Ella who had been rustling on the bed for like thirty minutes now, it was obvious she had awoken but was just too bumped up to get on her feet.

“Is this how frustrating alcohol is?” Ella groaned, rubbing her soared head.

“You have no idea, first it's starts with the banging... Then the booming”.

“Ah” Ella pretended to make a dramatic sound.

“Then the nausea starts in”

“OMG!”

“And then the worst part” I smirked and cooked up a dramatic sound crawling up to her like a monster.

“Can you guess it?” I asked, and she shook her head, shivering under the sheets.

“... You get sober” I smiled at her, and we both giggled together, it was nice to know she still had her sense of humor.

I was completely sure she had no memory of what almost happened last night, and I was glad she didn't because I had no plans of telling her, nothing drastic happened there was no reason to frighten her even more than she already was, she already had a lot on her plates. Reading for hours, trying to cramp every single line of her botany text book, she already had enough on her plates trying to secure a scholarship for college, telling her that she had almost been raped by someone who hangs around so near to her would break her.

And then there was Kelly, I hadn't seen her all night and even till this morning she hadn't called in, I just hope she was alright. She said she wanted to tell me something after the party, but we had not got the chance to talk, I doubt it had anything to do with Jeremy or else she wouldn't have told him to pick us up, I just hoped by the time I got to school she would be there all dolled up.

“Paige” I surprisingly heard my name through the window, it was obviously Casper, but he never ever called me through the window he had always pretended like the structure was never there and that there was no means of communication through the small window.

“Hey” I waved back at him, as I watched him wave at me.

“Good morning” he smiled.

“Morning” I replied.

“I wanted to ask if you'll be free this evening”

“This evening?” I repeated rather unsure of what I heard.

“Yeah this evening, I have two movie tickets and I don't have anyone to drag along and then you came in mind”

I came in mind!

I screamed in my head. “Yes! Yes!” I screamed joyfully but quickly tried to compose myself but it was already too late I had obviously embarrassed myself as my cheeks flushed red.