epilogue

"We are all gathered together today for this happy occasion, unfortunately not all of us could be here and the thought of that saddens me..."

Months had passed since Casper's selfless sacrifice, because of him Brandon was here today with me, alive.

We were all meant to be graduating today from high school, all the exciting drama of a normal teen high school, Casper's absence was highly felt, he was the one meant to be walking up this stage, giving the speech to the school as the best graduating student, but here I was doing it in his place, a long time dream of mine but I wanted Casper to be sitting on one of those seats, smiling at me, giving me a proud look.

"As we all take this step outside high school, we are all gradually becoming adults, most of us are going to different colleges all around the world, most of us might not even see each other again." I paused.
Brandon and Ella smiled at me.

"Where ever we all find ourselves we need to remember that there will be more obstacles, that we would lose people we love and care about along the way, but that's just life, and we can't do anything to change that, we can only continue to stand strong, to continue to thrive to be the person they would have wanted us to be.
Congratulations to everyone here today and to the people we lost along the way your memory will live among us forever, thank you"

The whole school got up on their feet to give me a round of applaud, I rushed over to Brandon and Ella and gave them a big hug, Damien walked over to us to give Ella a warm hug too, we were all together, our families we're all here, and we were all happy and that was what mattered most, as all the graduating students and I flung our caps in the air.

***

If you're wondering what happened to us after graduation.

Well my mom started dating doctor Charles, he started coming over too often to the house and it definitely wasn't to give me anti depressants.

Ella and Damien planned on going to the same college, those two confused love birds were still trying to pick one they liked.

Well with my grades I was aiming for Yale, I hope they would accept me, we all knew Brandon wasn't the book type he didn't want to stress his mom, he planned on going to some community college, but he promised to come visit me as much as he could, Casper made the ultimate sacrifice for us, so we promised to make it worth it no matter what.

Casper's mom got a new job, she had a therapy session once a week to just get her mind off everything, she was talking to my mom about trying to date again, well I think it's an awesome idea.

Dad and Amanda got married as expected, but we had all learned how to get along well, the past few months had taught us important life lessons, plus dad was an awesome shooter, Amanda was already pregnant, I was going to have a baby sis soon!

Hopefully her love life won't be dramatic as mine.

A/N: Am so happy we finally made it to the end, thank you for all the support, I love you guys so much❤

Please don't forget to check out my new book, Let's get on another mind racing adventure together.