Chapter Three That was you

Control- Halsey

     It was now lunch and thankfully Leo and Archer have been helping me avoid Dallas. Should I call him Dallas or Hazel? I'm debating on that one actually. Leo walked me into the cafeteria. "I'm sorry, I can't help you after school." He says as Archer was suddenly on my other side slinging his arm over my shoulders.

     "Why what's happening after school?" Archer asks as we stop to look at each other. Why are they even talking to me? I have no idea.

     "You were in first hour Archer." Leo says rolling his eyes.

     "Oh yeah." He says. "Mr. Calhoun gave you a detention? You guys seemed to be getting along so well though." I smile.

     "He's a nice guy, and I kind of asked for the detention." They both stare at me blankly as Archer raises an eyebrow.

     "You wanted a detention?" Archer asks as I nod. He looks at Leo. "Who is she?" I laugh at the way he said it. "I can't help you out after school either though." I nod in understanding expecting them to leave but we all just keep standing in the middle of the cafeteria. Okay, I can't take the way they're staring at me.

     "What are you doing?" I ask both of them. Leo sighs.

     "Not looking at Dallas's glare." Leo says and Archer nods.

     "I think it could kill." Archer says as they both continue to stare at me.

     "Could you look at something else?" I ask annoyed. Archer smirks. "Say something stupid and you'll get punched in the face too." I say sternly. He frowns.

     "After everything I've done for you." He says in disbelief. He removes his arm from my shoulder. "You don't deserve my affection." He crosses his arms and looks away.

     "Okay." I shrug as he looks back at me glaring.

     "You know-" Something hit me from behind and had me falling to the floor. I stuck out my hands seeing my two fingers taped together as I stop my head from hitting the floor doing a roll and standing back up in a fighting stance. Archer and Leo stare at me with their mouths dropped as I look and see a girl on the floor. Her food tray was all over her as she shrieks causing the cafeteria to go quiet and look. I quickly get out of my fighting stance as the girl glares at me.

     She stands letting her tray clatter to the floor with food all over her shirt as she still glares at me, fuming with anger. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She almost shouts as I narrow my eyes.

     "What the hell is wrong with me?" I ask, shocked and angry. "You ran into me, sweetheart."

     "You were in the way!"

     "There's this thing people do to avoid things. It's called going around." I say, rolling my eyes. She shrieks angrily and jumps on me knocking me off balance. She brings her arm back to punch but I shove her off of me and roll away. We make eye contact, glaring at each other. "You shouldn't have done that." I growl as she smirks.

     "Why? Did I hurt your feelings?" She asks as if she were talking to a child. I growl with anger as we both stand.

     "Guys, come on now." Leo says, but neither of us look away from each other's glare.

     "Yeah, let's be civil here." She throws two punches back to back and I block them with my arms ducking under her third one before I hit her in the gut and then in the face.

     "Girl Fight!" Someone shouts as people start cheering and surrounding us. The girl grabs a chunk of my hair and pulls, making me yelp in pain as I grab her hair and do what she's doing to me causing her to yelp also. With all my force, I yank her to the ground and sit on top of her. I was about to throw a punch when she claws my face. I growl and throw her hands away before she rolls us allowing her to sit on me as she punches me in the face.