Chapter Four She's Crazy

What the Hell- Avril Lavigne

     Well, I'm officially screwed right now. Let me just tell you, Dallas is really messed up, and he's crazy. It's enough that I have to go to school with him and live right across the street from him, but he doesn't have to follow me when I decide to go out for a nice, calming, peaceful walk. There is nothing nice, calming, or peaceful about running away from two teenage men when one of them is hell-bent on trying to break you.

     Okay, okay. I may have mouthed off to Dallas again today at school in front of everyone. It just happens, it wasn't exactly my fault. He came up to me. He decided to talk to me. He's the one doing all this. My life would be perfectly fine if he didn't try to talk to me at all. Yeah, I need to start watching myself, but in the hallway, the way he grabbed me and thought he could drag me away made me so mad. He can't do that, and someone had to tell him that. So being me, I did.

     I was at my locker, just going through it, when Dallas showed up out of nowhere...

     ~ "We need to talk." He had said, giving me an evil glare. I glared back at him, not moving a single step as people seemed to pause in the hallway. He can't just show up and demand for us to talk. No, that's not going to happen. So, that's basically what I told him, but being the way I am, I said that in the rudest way possible. Go figure.

     "Go fuck yourself." I had said angrily before looking away from him and sticking my head in my locker, hiding behind the door. He pulled me back and slammed my locker door shut.

     "Listen here." He growls, putting his face inches from mine. Why does he always cause a scene? He's like a big drama queen. "You don't talk to me that way. When I say something, you- are you walking away from me while I'm talking to you?" I turned my back to him and started walking away.

     "Yes, you were boring me to death, and my survival instincts kicked in." I say to him over my shoulder. He had caught me by grabbing my arm and making me face him. 'God, Leo was right. This man has some issues.' His face darkens, and I realized I said that out loud. Oops. I try to get my arm free from his grasp, but he doesn't let go. Great. This is just great.

     "I can't believe you-"

     "Before you say anything, listen to my reasons." I interrupt as he stops talking, studying me wearily. I don't blame him. "I don't care." I get my arm free and step back as his face goes blank again. He really has anger problems.

     "We. Are. Going. To. Talk." He growls slowly as I raise an eyebrow.

     "Are we?" I ask innocently. "Listen, can I ignore you some other time? I'm busy right now." He grabs my arm, keeping me in front of him.

     "I would slap you," He hisses. "But that would be considered animal abuse."

     "Please, was that supposed to offend me? I could eat a bowl of alphabetical soup and shit out a smarter statement than that." Could his eyes darken any more than they already are? Let's see.

     "I'm sorry I didn't get that. I don't speak idiot." He says, rolling his eyes.

     "What, are you in first grade? Look, I know you have problems and everything, but you need to get your head checked out." He grabs my shoulders tightly while glaring into my eyes as Leo and Archer come to save the day. I didn't even know it, but the crowd had grown, and the whole school was around us. Leo pries his arms off me and pushes me safely behind him.

     "Come on, man. You're basically steaming. You need to calm down." Leo said with one of his bro smiles on. Archer slings his arm around my shoulders and pulls me close to him, and pinches my cheek, making me stifle a wince from the bruises.