Chapter Five Gonna Have Fun

Confident- Demi Lovato

     I walk into first hour and see him sitting in the back of the class, and only two seats were available. The one right next to him and right in front of him. I look around, and the person who sat there moved to the empty seat that was in the middle of the classroom. And for the other seat, Leo wasn't here yet. I am not sitting in either of those seats. No, it's not going to happen. That's a big no-no.

     I immediately shake my head and turn around to leave the room, but I run into Leo. I freeze, looking up at him as he looks down at me with narrow eyes. He's probably wondering why I'm leaving the room. He takes three steps in as I take three steps back with each of his steps, and he suddenly puts a wide smile on his face. This isn't good. Not good at all. He looks happy to see me. I need to get out of here.

     "Rex." He says loud and happily while tackling me to the floor.

     "Get off me, you gigantic hippo." I say in an annoyed voice, but I couldn't help the smile that tugged at my lips. He stops hugging me and leans back. I was on my back, and he was on top of me. Where's the teacher when you need him? I could shout rape...

     "Did you just call me a gigantic hippo?" He asks, staring me down, but as usual, I stare back as I nod. He had an evil glint in his eye, and he suddenly smiles again. He starts to put his hands down, but I grab the collar of his shirt and yank him towards me, taking him by surprise.

     "You tickle me," I growl in a low voice. "You die." I let go, shoving him off me as he stares at me, shocked.

     "You wouldn't kill me over something that stupid." He says, and I raise an eyebrow.

     "You don't know me that well," I say. "I wouldn't jump to conclusions."

     "Mr. Hawkins, Miss Rexha, What are you two doing on the floor?" The teacher asks. So now he walks in. I roll my eyes and open my mouth to say something sarcastic.

     "There you are." I freeze and look at Sam standing in the doorway. She was looking at me, and she waves me over to her. Confused, I stand, help Leo stand, and then I go over to her, looking at her with narrow eyes.

     "Here I am?" I say as if it were a question. She grabs my hand.

     "Mr. Calhoun needs to see her." She says to the teacher behind us.

     "What did I do this time?" I groan aloud as she smirks and starts dragging me out of the classroom when someone takes my other hand, pulling us to a stop.

     "If you go, I go." Leo says as I roll my eyes but see another person come. Archer. He dramatically takes Leo's other hand.

     "If you go-" He breathes in. "I go." He says dramatically as I smile. These boys. I shake my head as Sam sighs.

     "Whatever." She says and starts walking, pulling on my hand, which causes me to pull on Leo's hand and him to pull on Archer's as we exit the classroom. For some reason, I thought of how little kids do this so they don't lose each other. I swear they all act like they're all five. I watch as Sam drags me in the opposite direction of the office. Oh, so she lied. The question is, why?

     Sam leads us to the exit doors and then through the doors and out to the bikes. "Um, why are we leaving?"

     "I heard Dallas talking to Rocco yesterday. He was planning on getting you back at lunch today. What'd you do?" She asks, looking at me. She stands in front of me

     "I kneed him in the gut," I say, shrugging and watching her look shocked. "He shouldn't have grabbed me," I say in defense.

     "That's what he's all mad about?" Archer asks with narrow eyes. "He's been grumpy all morning."