Chapter Sixty-Nine Secrets Come Out

Shouldn't Come Back- Demi Lovato

    "So here we are." Felix says, motioning around the room. I was in a chair next to Dallas and Felix stood in front of both of us and let me just say, I have been so welcomed since I walked in here. Note the freaking sarcasm. As soon as I stepped through the doors of this place, they grabbed my arms and dragged me one way while they dragged Dallas another way. He fought them and I wanted to fight but I knew that it would just take longer if I did. They shoved me into a dark room for who knows how long, and then they came back and tied my wrist together.

     Very tightly, I might add. They dragged me into this room with Dallas already sitting there tied also, although he seemed to be tied to the chair, I wasn't. Maybe that was a mistake on their part. What should I have expected anyway? Felix is a gang leader, he's not going to play nice to me or Dallas and I get the feeling from the way Dallas is glaring at Felix and Felix is smirking, that they don't like each other. Well, why should they? Dallas is in Blake's gang. Don't Blake and Felix want to kill each other? Which means, as of now, I'm not in a war between Felix and Blake. I'm in a war between Dallas and Felix. Go me.

     I sigh annoyed and loudly bring both of their attentions to me as I look away and stare at the far door. Could I just stand up and walk out of here? Is that so much to ask? I don't need to be here right now. I thought we would talk, but we're just staring at each other. I don't know if they know this or not, but staring is not talking! "Rex is right." Felix says, flexing his shoulders and I roll my eyes, my arms twitching to cross my arms, but yet, the ropes are still there holding them together. Can they just disappear?

     "I didn't say anything." I mutter still annoyed. Did they forget what talking is? What we just did is talking! I swear if we go back to staring at each other.

     "No, but you were thinking it," Felix says. "So, let's get started." Let's get started? Really? What after an hour of staring now he wants to get started? Why are boys so tricky? They're so stupid, they're so immature, they're so annoying, they're so- why am I doing this? I need to stop. I look up to see him staring at me and I roll my eyes.

     "You're the one who wants to talk, so talk." I say. He crosses his arms and slightly arches his back.

     "I just did." He says and I press my lips together looking away.

     "Oh."

     "Did they do anything to you?" Dallas asks. "Did they touch you anywhere or hit you?" I sigh, looking at him.

     "I'm fine, Dallas."

     "Good. Because I ordered them not to hurt you in any way." Felix says.

     "Well, did you also order them to put these ropes on my wrists so tight, if you did, they did an A-plus job."

     "I did." He says and I glare at him, what else could I do? "Who can blame me? You have a mean punch and I don't want to get punched by you again."

     "Wait," Dallas says. "Again?" I glance at him to see him staring at me now. "You've punched him?" He shakes his head. "You've met him?"

     "Well-"

     "Yes, we fought." Felix says. He watches us both carefully as Dallas just stares at me. Why am I suddenly nervous?

     "Was he the drunk guy in the bathroom that gave you those bruises?" Dallas asks and I look away biting my lip. Out of all places, he's gonna find out my secret here by a gang leader. I sit back in the chair and close my eyes laying my head back. Secrets catch up to you whether you like it or not. I should have believed that before. I just thought it was a saying to try and scare you, but no. They catch up to you and bite you in the you know what. That's what's happening now.