Authors note

I'm sorry my other story got deleted. This Means War was deleted from Wattpad because it was going through something and then it was just gone. I'm so sorry my story got deleted and I'm sorry if you read it and now you can't continue it. I'm starting this story while I start over on This Means War. Hopefully and can get it all back before I forget about it. I hope you enjoy this story until This Means War is back.

I hope you guys understand and don't hate me. I kind of hate me because I was so close to finishing This Means War and then it got deleted. If it wouldn't have gotten deleted, it would have been the first story I've finished basically ever. All my life I've just wrote and then I got bored with it and started on something else and that cycle repeated but I was actually focusing on This Means War and planning on finishing it.

Again I am so sorry if you were reading that story because got deleted. I'll do my best to work on it, and maybe revise it a little bit. I hope you guys don't think it will happen again because I'll make sure it doesn't. Thanks, Wish me luck.

Warning there is sexual violence in chapter 17. If this affects you feel free to skip over then end.