Part 14

When we finally part from our kiss somewhat breathlessly, he leans down to kiss my belly. "How's my little man?" he speaks almost at my navel.

I feel the baby move at the sound of his voice, and I laugh, "Yeah, your daddy's home."

Prince looks up like he just saw the most amazing thing, "I think I saw him move," a grin covers his face. He stands and splays his hands over my belly as he looks into my eyes, he's on the verge of tears.

"Talk to him, he always reacts to your voice," I urge.

He grins, "Hey, little man?" His eyes bulge out when the baby moves again.

"I like to tickle his feet," I admit.

"What?" the possibility eludes him.

"I'll show you later, if he cooperates. I spend a lot of time touching and rubbing my belly, he seems to like it. He moves to where my hands are."

"Wow," his hands stroke over my belly, I feel the baby shift with them. "I can't believe I've been missing all this," he says in awe.

"Well, you're here now," I say to him as he's still fixated on the movements of his son.

"That I am," he says before he bends to talk to my stomach again. "I'm sorry, little man, but you're going to be in for some turbulence, I've missed your mama something awful."

When he looks up at me his eyes are so filled with so much desire that it gives me goosebumps and I whimper in anticipation. I breath out, "Yeah, he's just going to have to deal with it."

"Shall we, then," he grins as he extends his hand.

I laugh, "If I could, I'd skip up those stairs," I laugh as he leads me out through the foyer and to the elevator.

When the elevator reaches the second floor, I'm pulled into the bedroom, "I have to pee," I say breathlessly, all this quick walking already causing me to pant.

Prince looks impatient, but he nods, standing awkwardly in the bedroom while I try to make it the quickest pit stop ever, taking an added few seconds to swipe over my lady parts with the moist towelettes I now keep beside the toilet.

I hurry back to the bedroom to find him shifting his weight from one foot to the other, "There she is," he grins before pulling me to him, claiming my mouth with his in a longingly passionate kiss. His hands rove over my belly to my breasts, then back down to my hips before they start working my dress upwards. "Lay down," he breathes.

"I, I can't, well, not for long anyway," I remind him.

He ponders the thought with humor in his eyes, "I don't think it will take very long, do you?"

"I guess you're right," and I throw back the covers and fling the maternity pillow unceremoniously off onto the floor.

"What's that?" he frowns as he cranes to see the pillow.

"Don't worry about it," I breath as I pull my dress up over my head and ungracefully scramble onto the bed.

"Okay," his interest in the pillow has disappeared as quickly as my dress was removed. He pulls his shirt off and hurries to join me on the bed, laying beside me, he kisses me again. His hand sneaks down to cup a breast, then around behind to unhook my bra. When my bra is slipped free, he mouths the word 'wow' before lightly kissing each nipple, "They're even bigger." His lips close around one, and even though the suction he applies is minimal, when he pulls away, he licks his lips in wonder. "Sweet," he whispers before he repeats with the other, for some reason this turns the both of us on even more.