Part 45

With Prince radiating with desire, Ramiel's feeding seems to drag on forever. I refuse to rush him, matter of fact, I stop him during nursing several times to burp him, I want his belly full when I put him down tonight. The look of relief on Prince's face when Ramiel refuses to latch again is priceless, then he looks confused when I start to close up my bra and straighten my blouse, "He has to be changed and dressed for bed, I'm not doing that with my boobs hanging out."

In the nursery, I remove Ramiel's onesie, and diaper, doing just a quick full body wipe down since he had just had a bath yesterday. Prince rummages through the nearby dresser to choose a sleeping gown and matching mittens while I'm busy at the changing table.

With a fresh diaper on, Prince snaps him into the gown and places the mittens carefully over his hands before picking him up for us to return to the bedroom. "Prince, would you rock him a couple minutes, I could use a quick wipe down myself," I indicate my breasts. Prince happily sways, rocks and speaks softly to Ramiel, who's cradled in his arms, while I sneak away into the bathroom to freshen up. Once there, I decide to slip into the shower super quick, there's no sense in me feeling at all unfresh during our first night together again. I mostly just rinse off, but I do take a minute to soap up the important areas.

Clean and towel dried, I slip a nightie over my head and unpin my hair, letting it fall around my shoulders. I look into the mirror and frown, I know I'm over critical of myself, but seeing the dark bags under my eyes, my leftover lumpy belly and lactating breasts, I wonder how he still finds me attractive enough to want to be with me sexually, I sigh. He bought lube, woman, now go, he's waiting for you, my mind yells at me. I head back into the bedroom with a false confidence, I don't want him to know I was just picking apart my appearance.

"There's Mommy," Prince says to Ramiel when I enter the room. However, the tone of his voice and the way his eyes scan me from head to toe makes my pulse quicken. Then that cocky half smile appears as I approach them, making my stomach flutter. When I look down at Ramiel I can see his blinking is getting slower, so I point to the bassinet for Prince to set him down.

We sit side by side on the edge of the bed while I gently stroke Ramiel's face with my fingertips. My focus is on the baby, but it's obvious that Prince's focus is on me. Every time I glance over at him while I do my best to soothe Ramiel to sleep, his eyes are fixed on my face. When I feel that Ramiel has fallen into a deep enough sleep, I gently lift my fingers away. With no response, I gingerly swivel the bassinet as far from the bed as it will go, which is only about eighteen inches.

When I turn to look at Prince, he moves in to kiss me, his lips touch onto mine as if they were sacred water in a desert. The kiss stays soft, but I can taste his hunger. "Let me light some candles, Sugar," he whispers before leaving my side. Whew, I think as he moves around the room with the lighter before turning off the overhead lighting.

With the room now glowing only by candlelight, I feel slightly little less insecure. He crosses the distance between us in that slow, deliberate way that only he can do, it almost reminds me of a cat stalking its prey. When he sits, he rests his hand on my forearm, letting it caress its way up to my shoulder. His eyes follow the movement of his hand as it leaves a trail of goose flesh in its wake. When his fingers reach my face, he traces over my skin like I had just done to soothe Ramiel. Instinctively I close my eyes, and I feel the warmth of his lips press against my bare shoulder. His hand moves to ease my head into a tilted position, baring my neck to his traveling lips. Under my ear he whispers, "I believe you're overdressed," which causes me to chuckle. I'm only wearing a thin nightie, as where he is still fully clothed.