Untitled Part 25

When I exit the bathroom, Prince is moving around the room lighting candles, he grins at me, "You changed,"

I took a couple minutes to 'freshen up' and slip into a nightie I had bought at the maternity store. It's not exactly sexy, but it's a little more come hither than the casual maternity dress I had been wearing all day. The nightie is equipped with easy access hooks for nursing, I unhook one and flash an enlarged breast.

"Now, that's a great feature," he smiles as he sets the lighter down and walks towards me. His hands go into my hair as he pulls me in for an initially soft kiss that turns passionate quickly. He wraps my hair around his hand, easing my head back so he can expose my neck to his soft lips, it feels like heaven and I have to grip his torso to remain standing. He backs me against the nearest wall, which helps support me, while his lips continue in their travels. The hook I had just showed him gets unfastened and his hand closes over my bare breast, I gasp. "I can't hardly get my hand around them anymore," he whispers gruffly into my ear. His fingers begin to gently pull on the nipple, I moan, "Does that hurt?"

"It did at first, but not now," I breathe. He starts to pull his hand away, and I put it back, he chuckles against my neck, his fingers begin the gentle pulling again. My fingers curl against his back and I feel his other hand move to the opposite hook, that breast is released and he works both nipples at the same time. I hear his soft moans echo mine as I squirm against the wall. "Prince, I need you," it seems like the blood rushes to my privates much faster than it did before I was pregnant, and anxious to have him inside me.

"In good time, Sugar," his lips travel down to where his fingers were playing, he lets his tongue roll over each nipple, I arch my back. He tentatively takes one into his mouth, the suck is gentle, I know he's fearful to draw the colostrum, he repeats on the other. I miss his full-on sucking, my one hand goes into his hair to encourage him, while my other focuses on the hardness in his pants. I feel the pull of his lips increase as he slips his hand between my legs. When I hear the kissy sound as the nipple pulls from his lips, I figure he's sucked too hard from the look of surprise on his face, but instead he breathes, "You're so wet!"

"I told you I needed you," I rock against his hand while I stroke him with mine.

"Wanton woman," he chuckles under my ear, "our new usual?" he refers to the spooning position we've been favoring lately.

"Can we try that one I pointed out the other day? Just for a few minutes?" It was a modified missionary, and we have the furniture to do it. I ask him as I'm sliding down the wall and pulling him free from his pants. He doesn't utter a word or move an inch for a few seconds when I take him into my mouth. His hands are soon back in my hair, "Oh, Sugar," he moans, "anything you want."

I lick and tease him for a few more minutes, then offer him my hands, I need help getting back up to standing. He looks around and spots the ottoman, he pushes over to the side of the bed. He removes his shirt and drops his pants, "Sugar," he offers me his hand, I take it and we stand facing each other in the gap between the edge of the bed and the ottoman. My nightie gets removed, and a pillow gets placed on the edge of the bed that I sit down on, Prince helps me situate my feet onto the ottoman on either side of where he's standing, then pulls the ottoman closer. Now he's standing in the gap, and I can lay down with my legs supported, we still can't kiss, but we can see each other's faces. "Are you comfortable?"

I place my hands on my mound of a belly and laugh, "Sure."

He laughs and shakes his head, before he leans over and kisses my belly, "Daddy's sorry, Ramiel." Prince gazes down at my face and that seductive half smile appears, he trails his fingers over my belly, "Actually, I'm not." He looks down and watches his own fingers stroke me, then I feel him slide his tip between my folds, his eyes lock on mine when I feel him at my center. We both lose control of our eyes, letting them close, as he eases his way inside, our low moans are in perfect unison.

My first orgasm is almost instantaneous, my muscles clenching around Prince's length, his head falls back as he grips my hips, trying to continue his rhythm despite the increased pressure. "That's my girl," he breathes, "do you need to roll over?" he asks as his hips pick up speed.

I really hadn't been on my back too long, yet, "Are you close?" I ask.

"I could be," he pants between thrusts, "Are.." he never finishes his question as my pulses start to strengthen. "Oh, yes, Sugar, come for me," and I do, loudly. His release is shortly after my fluttering starts to slow, and I'm finally able to watch his beautiful face as he loses control, this alone is worth the price of admission.

He eases out of me, and starts to pull me up to standing, my eyes get big, he's immediately concerned, "Contractions?"

"No," I laugh, "I like this rug."

He scrunches his face, "Incorrigible," he laughs, "I'll get a towel."

"It's all your fault, you know?" I call after him.

He hurries back to the bed with a hand towel, looking smug. We head to the shower to follow up with our usual slow bathing ritual, where he insists on shaving my legs and cleaning up my bikini area, "just in case."

Now that I'm sexually satisfied, I'm exhausted. The night is young when we snuggle up together in the bed, I fall asleep almost instantly.