Part 40

For several days after the announcement in the local paper, the gifts continue to accumulate around the main entrance to Paisley Park, not to mention the packages that get shipped in from all over the globe. Therefore, our next weeks 'outings' consist mainly of sitting in the garage area at Paisley and sorting through mountains of assorted gifts.

I'm grateful for the beautiful weather and the cool breezes that flow through the opened doors as we divide the items up for various charities. I get Prince to agree to get the handwritten notes laminated for preservation, although he felt I was being too sentimental, I continued to plead with him until he finally gave in. With Prince and I sorting through the growing pile, Monica, Kirk, and Marcus boxing up the items, we have the garage area emptied by the end of the week. We keep very few gifts since we have no need for them, only a couple of the plush are eventually added into the playroom here. We know deep down that all these things would be greatly appreciated and better used by the charities we had divided them between, and we weren't about to let such thoughtful gifts go to waste.

With this major task completed, I wake this morning with a sense of relief that we don't have to go anywhere today if we don't want to. I look to see both my 'men' still snoozing away as these thoughts run through my head. I lean over and place a soft kiss on Prince's nose, he smiles before his eyes slowly open to blink at me. "Ramiel is four weeks old today," I whisper excitedly.

Prince raises an eyebrow at me and twists his lips, "Sugar, don't you remember what I've told you about counting time," he whispers back.

"Yes," I stick my tongue out, "but he's still four weeks old," I cuddle closer and kiss his bare chest. When his eyes dart to see if Ramiel is still asleep, I jokingly say, "Pervert," he chuckles and pretends to whistle like he doesn't know what I'm referring to. Since the first morning I orally pleasured him, we've been playing more often, it's definitely not the same as making love, but it's fun and we're enjoying bringing each other to joy. At first, I had worried that my orgasms may be painful, but that fear was soon laid to rest, although the contractions of my uterus increase afterwards, they have yet to hinder our activities.

"What are we doing today?" Prince asks as he strokes my hair.

"Not going to Paisley," I breathe a sigh of relief, but when I don't hear a response, I look up at him.

He's already frowning down at me, "Why not?" When I don't have an answer ready, he says, "I was hoping to get into the studio today." His eyebrows raise as he waits for my reaction.

"Oh," I tuck my head back down to hide my disappointment, "I was hoping to stay home today."

I feel and hear him take a deep breath, "We have a nursery there, remember?"

I nod against his chest, "I know, but we're stuck indoors there, I wanted to get outside today, and not in a garage."

"Okay," he says softly. I'm surprised when he says no more and just kisses the top of my head. That went easy, I think as I lay there enjoying the scent of him for a few minutes before we hear Ramiel's soft grunts and movement coming from the bassinet.

I roll over and commence with the feeding ritual, when I feel Prince leave the bed while I'm facing away from his side. I frown and glance over my shoulder to see him disappear into the bathroom, usually he doesn't leave while I nurse in the mornings. No sooner than I turn my attention back to Ramiel, I hear the faint flush of the toilet, seconds later I feel movement next to me as he climbs back into the bed. Ah, he had to pee, and I feel slightly foolish for thinking he would miss out on our bonding time.