Part 20

The next day I suggest we go the Arboretum, Prince readily agrees, I think he's starting to get a little bored with staying home and running me to appointments, and, oh, boy, now my appointments are weekly until the due date.   When I grab my camera before we go, he eyes it, "You don't want me to bring it?" I ask. 

"Oh, I don't mind, I just had an idea."

"What's that?" I ask. 

"When we get back, may I take some pictures of you?

"Ugh, really?!" I hold onto my belly.

"Yes, really.  I want to document how beautiful you are right now," he pushes some hair back from my face. The love in his eyes cause me to cave and I reluctantly nod.

We go to the Arboretum and since it's almost July, it's in full bloom and quite busy.  We walk around for a bit, then we stop so I can rest, and repeat.   Prince takes the camera from me a couple times and snaps some pictures, mostly in front of brightly colored flowers.  Some pictures I'm just standing there, others he has me pull my dress taught over my belly to show my size.   We are strolling past some volunteers, and I recognize the t-shirts from The Garden by the Woods workers right before I hear Margaret's familiar voice call my name from behind me. 

"Hey, I haven't seen..." she stops when I turn to face her and she sees my condition.   With a huge grin on her face, she approaches, "That's why you haven't been by the shop lately.  Congratulations, you look great!"

"Thanks," I say skeptically as I rub my hand in a circle over my belly, "I'm so ready."  Margaret and Prince greet each other, then stands close to me looking as proud as a peacock.

"I'm sure you are ready, but you haven't even dropped yet."  Margaret examines my belly with her eyes, "When are you due?"

"July 17," I'm still stroking my tummy.

"Not much longer, you're in the home stretch, now" she says before looking back at her crew, "I better go. You take care, and if you ever want to come back..." she winks.

"Thank you, Margaret," we wave and continue on our walk until my legs and back have had enough. 

When we get home, Prince runs me a lukewarm bath to help with my back pain, "Relax, baby, I'll be right back," he disappears into the bedroom.  When he returns, he takes my hands while I climb up out of the tub.

"What are you up to?" I ask.

"Photoshoot," he grins as he towels me off and starts to lead me into the bedroom.

"I'm naked!"

"That's how I want you," he winks.  

"No," I start to pull away.

"It will be tasteful, Sugar," I let him lead me to the bed where he's spread out a layer of white rose petals, and there's a gauzy fabric nearby that looks like the sheers that were in the guest bedroom before we redecorated.   He positions me gently on the bed, then starts to remove my wedding rings, I frown.  "I want you to be the focal point," he explains as he sets them on the nightstand. 

"You know I hate having my picture taken," I argue. 

"Trust me," he kisses my lips, then drapes the gauzy material over me, adjusting it meticulously.   He crosses my arms, placing my hands over my breasts, then sprinkles rose petals over me.  He climbs up onto the bed and stands over me with the camera, I turn my head as he snaps the pictures.  When he gets down off the bed, he scrolls through his shots, a smile spreads across his face, "This is the one!" he says excitedly and shows it to me. 

I sit up

I sit up. "Wow, that's beautiful," I look at him in awe.  I start to scoot towards the edge of the bed.

Prince stands and sets the camera on the nightstand.   "Where do you think you're going?" he asks as he stands at the edge of the bed. 

"To get dressed?"

He shakes his head with a mischievous grin, "I still need you naked," I'm forced to lay back against the pillows as he straddles my thighs.   He leans over my belly and kisses me passionately.   When he pulls away, he laughs at my pained expression, "I know, you have to pee."  He crawls off of me and extends his hand to help me off the bed. 

"I'm sorry," I say over my shoulder as I hurry to the bathroom. 

"Don't apologize, just make it snappy, woman," he jokes. 

When I return we lay facing one another on the bed, we've found that this way we can kiss, caress, and watch the pleasure on each other's faces during foreplay, since the most comfortable position for me when we make love, is him tucked in behind me on the bed. 

I have to say there's a lot more mutual masterbation the further along I get, but we don't care, it feels good and we're still doing it.  No matter how many times he brings me to orgasm before penetration, with my heightened sensitivity, the feel of him inside me drives me wild.  This, in turn, causes him to lose control much quicker, but again we don't care, these intimate moments are full of love.

Sometimes we lay there joking about the swiftness of our sessions, but we wouldn't have them any other way.  Afterwards is when Prince likes to focus his remaining energy on the baby, scattering kisses and caresses across the taut skin of my belly.  Sometimes he offers the baby an occasional apology for our actions, which makes me laugh every time. 

"He has no idea what we're doing," I say as I stroke his cheek, his other cheek resting on the side of my belly.

"He knows when we're talking to him," he offers. 

"True," I say, "but if you'll notice, he's always quiet and subdued like we are afterwards."  I chuckle, "If Mama's happy, baby's happy."

He grins, "I do my best," another kiss to my belly before he kisses me, and moves behind me to snuggle in close.  He knows when the baby is quiet is my best opportunity to nap, so he stays with me until I doze.