Chapter 13.

"Can we talk before our class starts tomorrow? It's important"
It's been twenty minutes since I revived a text messages from Magnus, asking if the two of us could talk tomorrow before class. At first, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like I was dreaming and I had to make sure that I actually was awake by pinching myself in the arm. To say that I was confused truly was an understatement. Only yesterday when I had met Magnus at the support meeting, that no one of us actually attended, he hated me more than words ever can explain, and now he wants to meet me before class starts tomorrow and talk to me. I won't lie, it took me some minutes to realise that the change in Magnus behaviour might be because of Izzy. When I told her all about my meeting with Magnus yesterday, she said that she would talk to him about, which I assume that she did because otherwise, I don't think Magnus would have texted me today, asking if we could talk. The big question is, will he try to murder me because I talked about him to my three years younger sister or will he accept my apology? Fine, I know that it's weird for me to apologise to someone who has been bullying me for a very long time, but we're talking about Magnus Bane. He's the hottest guy in school and even though I don't remember much, he used to be my best friend and I would do anything to have that again. Magnus was actually the only reason that I considered to return back to school today, but then I realised that I actually wasn't ready for such a big step, at least not yet. I still needed some time to recover from my nearly death experience and my mum wants to be completely sure that I won't try to kill myself again. I mean, it's not like I would be able to try to do it anyways, not since I got put up on that list for suicidal teenagers. Seriously, the hospital are calling my parents everyday, asking if I'm eating my anti depressive medicine. Well, good for me that I have two insiders at school. Jace and Izzy promised to keep me updated about every damn gossip that happens at the school and of course, their main target is Magnus. I won't lie, it truly was embarrassing to tell Jace how I felt about Magnus even though he has been a douche towards me. Jace was actually pretty mad in the beginning, claiming that I was an idiot for even thinking about Magnus in that way, but when he finally had calmed down, he supported my feelings and made me feel a lot better about myself. Anyways, according to Jace and Izzy, Magnus has been distant from his chihuahuas for a while and by the look in Camille's face, she's beyond furious. I would take a wild guess and say that the drama queen is used to have her boyfriend running after her all the damn time. Neither Izzy or Jace has returned back from school yet so I couldn't ask about her talk with Magnus, if she now talked to him which I truly believe she did. The clock was around 3pm and I was home alone, which is the best thing ever according to me. Izzy and Jace would probably return back home in the upcoming hour and I already had all of my questions ready for Izzy, but first, I would show her the text message. I still had my phone in my hand, looking at the short message that made my heart skip a beat. What if Magnus truly wanted to make things right between the two of us? What if he wants to go back to be best friends? I mean that's great, but I don't know if I'll be able to keep my feelings for him hidden. I have never felt like this for anyone before and honestly, it terrifies me more than any ghost story ever has done. I don't know if it's because I'm 18 years old and sexually frustrated or because I really feel something towards him. Before I knew it, someone knocked on my door and by the sound of it, I could tell that it was Izzy.
- Come in, I said
The door opened and just like I had guessed, Izzy walked in and came to sit down beside me on the bed.
- Hello there, dear brother. How are you doing? She asked and smiled
- A little bit better, I answered
Before she got the chance to answer, I gave her my phone and as her gaze came across the text message, her eyes got wide open
- Is this from Magnus? She asked and I could hear on her voice that she actually was chocked
- Yeah, I stuttered
- Wow, I never thought he would take my advice and text you
- Did you talk to him? What did he say? I asked and felt how my heart started beating unhealthy fast
- I asked him about your past together and he answered that you guys used to be best friends but then when Jace came into the picture, everything changed. He didn't tell me anything about his mother or his stepfather, but I don't blame him. It's a pretty deep subject to talk about and you don't just tell anyone about it. He probably only have told the ones he trust with his life
- Then what? You told him that he should man up and text me?
- No, I said that you truly regret that you left him alone all those years ago and if you could go back in time and change it, you would
- Of course I would, I answered
- It actually felt nice to talk to him. Magnus told me that one day when the two of you hung out, I felt left out and wanted to play with you guys. You were obviously a bitch about it, claiming that a girl couldn't play with cars, but Magnus said that he could paint the car pink if it would make me feel better, Izzy said and smiled a beautiful smile
- Wait, he remembered you too?
- He did. I guess that I was too young to remember it myself, but I'm glad that he remembers it for me
- Do you think he forgives me? I asked and looked at my sister
- I hope so, she answered
- I think it's too good to be true. I mean, why would Magnus want to destroy his reputation for someone like me? He's the most popular guy in school and I'm nothing more than a depressed mess, I said and sighed
- Don't you dare say something like that about yourself, Alec. You're the most amazing person I ever have met and I love you so much. You, Max and Jace are the best brothers I could ever have asked for and if something would happen to anyone of you, I would lose my mind
- Really? I asked chocked and felt how tears started making their way down my cheeks
- Of course, Izzy answered
I threw my arms around her and started to sob hysterically against her neck. It felt so damn amazing to know that she cared about me as much as she did. Izzy is the best sister out there and honestly, I wouldn't want anyone else.

// TBC \\