Chapter 35.

I sat on the bus that would take me to the school and the soccer field where Magnus had his practice. I know that I was sceptical about going there in the first place and I really don't want to get into a fight with Raphael, but when I had woken up and the apartment stood quiet, I felt more alone than I thought was possible. All I wanted was to see Magnus again and hopefully, my anxiety would disappear and leave me alone. The bus ride wasn't too bad and when I finally arrived at the familiar building, I already felt how the heavy weight in my chest started to fade away. I haven't been at school much these last couple of weeks and I know that I have a lot of catching up to do, but Jace and Magnus both promised that they would help me. The weather was surprisingly good today and as I walked towards the soccer field, I felt how the sun burned against my back. It wasn't a horrible feeling, but sometimes it drives me insane to wear all black when the sun decides to come back from its vacation. As I came closer to the soccer field, I could hear screaming from the different players and whistles from the coach. Before I knew it, the huge field was in front of me and to my left hand side was two grandstands placed. I decided to sit down and as I reached on of the grandstands, I saw the familiar face of Catarina Loss. It looked like she enjoyed the sun more than the actual soccer practice and when I carefully sat down beside her, she looked at me with a wide smile on her lips.
- What a nice surprise to see you here. I didn't know you liked soccer
Catarina's voice was extremely calm and filled with so much happiness that it actually had me wondering how someone could be so happy in such a cruel and disgusting world.
- I could say the same about you
My answer made Cat let out a chuckle and she rolled her eyes.
- I'm a woman with many different interest and hobbies. Besides, I always watch Magnus and his team when they practice since I never have anything better to do anyways
- A true supporter with other words, I answered and let out a little laugh
- What about you? What made you show up here today? Cat asked and looked at me with a raised eyebrow
- I stayed at Magnus apartment yesterday and when he left for practice this morning, I felt alone
- Look, I know that we barely know each other, but I want you to know that I'm very proud over you. Not a lot of teenagers can go through all the pain that you have felt, Cat said
- Thank you, I stuttered
I won't lie, it felt a little bit weird to hear those words from Catarina since just like she just said, we barely know each other, but it also felt really good. Cat is a lovely girl and I can totally see why Magnus likes her so much as a friend.
- You're welcome
As our conversation slowly died, I started to pay attention towards the soccer field and what I saw almost gave me a heart attack. Magnus was running around the field without a shirt on and his hair hung over his eyes and dripped from all the sweat. I don't know what the worst part about seeing Magnus shirtless was. The fact that everyone could see him too or the fact that I couldn't touch him just as much as I wanted to.
- You're drooling, Catarina suddenly said and let out a laugh
- I'm not, I answered quickly and looked at her with serious eyes
- Alec, you have nothing to worry about. I know that you and Magnus are a thing and I won't ever judge you. I'm just happy that he ditched that bitch Camille and found love again in someone much better
- How did you find out? I asked and carefully bit down my bottom lip
- I see the way you guys look at each other when no one else is looking, Catarina answered and smiled
- I have never felt like this before and honestly, it freaks me out. I love Magnus so much and if I would lose him, I don't think I would survive
- You're not going to lose him. He loves you just as much as you love him, maybe even more, Cat said
- You really think so? I asked
- Of course
Catarina's answer made me smile to myself and I felt how my whole body turned red from all the blushing. I can't remember for how long the two of us sat beside each other and talked while watching Magnus running around like an angel on the field, but when the coach of the team finally whistled for the last time, signalling that the soccer practice was over, I broke out of my trance and came back to reality. I saw how Magnus smiled and quickly hugged some of his teammates.
- Are they friends again? I asked when Magnus reached Raphael
- They have always been friends. Both of them have gone through too much to just let a friendship like that go to waste, Catarina answered
- No matter what happens, they'll never leave each other, I whispered to myself and felt how the heavy weight came back into my chest
Magnus and Raphael's friendship is so strong that no matter what happens, they won't give up on each other and leave, but that's exactly what I did all those years ago. I left when Magnus needed me the most only because something else came up. Somehow, I'm actually glad that Raphael and Magnus found each other. Raphael might not be my favourite person in the world, but he was there for Magnus when I wasn't and for that, I'm forever thankful.
- Follow me. I think Magnus will be very happy to see you here
Catarina' stood up from where she was sitting and the two of us walked down from the grandstand and continued onto the soccer field. A lot of people had already left the field, but Magnus and Raphael was still standing in the same spot, talking to each other about who knows what. As we came closer two the two of them, I felt how my heart started to beat faster. What if Magnus didn't want me here? Maybe coming here was a huge fucking mistake. I should have stayed in the apartment until he returned back home instead. Without looking at Catarina, I could tell that she knew that I was nervous because before I knew it, she put one of her hands on my back and lead me over to where they stood. As we came closer, Magnus looked at the two of us with a huge smile on his lips. That's when all of my anxiety disappeared once again. Magnus actually looked more than happy to see me and that's all that matters.
- Hi, he said with a loving voice as Catarina and I finally reached them
- Hello, I stuttered and felt how my whole face turned red once again
I threw a quick look at Raphael where he stood beside Magnus. He didn't look as happy as Magnus did to see me, but to my surprise, he didn't look all too mad either. It was like he had accepted the fact that I was alive and that he actually had to deal with me sooner or later.
- You played good, Mags. Do you think your team is ready for the big final next week? Cat asked and looked at Magnus with curious eyes
- Definitely, but I think my dear Raphael here needs to practice some more, Magnus said and laughed
Raphael looked rather irritated by his comment but to my surprise, he actually let out a quiet chuckle.
- Whatever you say, Raphael answered and started to walk away
- Don't be late tomorrow, Magnus yelled after his grumpy friend
- That's your job, Raphael playfully yelled back and I could practically hear the irritating smirk on his lips
Magnus laughed to himself and then his attention was once again on me. The smile on his lips didn't fade away and honestly, it made my body melt underneath me. I still can't understand how one movement can turn my whole world around. His smile truly is one of the most precious thing I ever have seen.
- Missed me? Magnus asked and looked at me with a playfully smirk
- You wish, I answered sassily which made him let out a loud laugh
- I missed you too, Alexander
I quickly looked around and when I couldn't see anyone who looked at us, I pressed my lips against Magnus in a passionate kiss that had me craving for a lot more than just a kiss, but I knew that I never would dare myself to go that far, at least not this early in our relationship.
- You guys are adorable
Catarina's voice made us separate from our wonderful kiss, but the enormous smile on Magnus lips made it worth it. He looked like an angel created by higher powers.
- I think you mean that Alexander is adorable, my dear Catarina, Magnus answered and kissed my cheek that was burning from all the blushing
- Magnus, I stuttered
While I felt embarrassed as hell, Magnus and Catarina laughed at me, claiming that I was too damn adorable for my own good.
- Anyways, would you maybe like to go back home to my apartment? Magnus asked when he and Catarina finally calmed down from their completely unnecessary laughing fit
- Actually, could you drive me home? I need to grab some more things, but after that we can go to yours, I answered and smiled
- Of course
We said goodbye to Cata and after that, I sat down in the passenger seat of Magnus car and he sat down in the driver seat. The ride to my house wasn't long but unfortunately, as we arrived, I saw how my dad's car was parked on its usually place. Hell was about to break lose and trust me, I'm not ready.

// TBC \\

Hi angels😇 I'm not dead, if that's what you guys thought. I've been in England with my class for a couple of days which mean that I haven't been able to update anything for a while

What did you guys think about the first episode of season 3?

I personally think it was absolutely amazing and everything that happened gave me so much damn feelings😂

I love you all and thanks for always supporting me❤️

-Mathilda