Chapter 61.

It was a weird feeling to return back to the enormous building that some people prefer to call school. It's been a long time since I had to walk down these stupid corridors, but I am not surprised that nothing has changed. The bathrooms are still covered with disgusting gossip about almost all of the students and every classroom is still filled with chewing gums under all of the seats that the janitor has to deal with when his long shift begins.
I left the big building and continued walking towards the soccer field that is located five minutes from the rest of the school. To my surprise, I saw some familiar faces as I reached the enormous soccer field where a lot of students from school was waiting for the big game to start. Clary and Jace sat together with Simon and his new girlfriend Maia. Since I really didn't feel like sitting alone, I walked up to them and sat down beside Jace who looked highly surprised to see me. I can't say that I was chocked though.
Jace has stayed over at Clary's house since yesterday so we have not really had time to talk to each other at all.
- What are you doing here? Jace said and looked at me with two wide eyes
- Magnus is on the team, remember?
I answered and flashed Jace a smile
- Right, Jace answered and blushed
Both teams were running around on the team by now and I could see how Magnus was doing some last minute warmup exercises with Raphael and some other guy that I did not know the name of since I never seen him.
- Who's the guy? I asked and tried to not sound as jealous as I actually felt
- That is my brother, Clary answered and smiled so brightly at her brother
- When did he join the team? I asked
- Last week, Clary answered proudly
A few minutes passed and the bell finally rang, signalling that the game was about to start. Magnus and all of his teammates lined up and before I got the chance to react, the war had begun for real. All the players were running around like suicidal ants on the field, trying to steal the ball and tackle the other team to the ground.
- I never thought Sebastian would be any good at this, Clary said while she looked at her brother who ran across the field like his trousers was on fire
- I'm surprised he hasn't broken his damn leg yet, Simon said and smiled
Clary let out a noise in disagreement but she was still smiling like an idiot
- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Everyone was screaming hysterically when Magnus scored the first goal of today with the help of Raphael and I couldn't help but smile like a moron.
Magnus looked so happy as his team attacked him with hugs and honesty almost completely crushed his body.
- Did you guys see that? I asked and looked over my friends with a smile
- That was amazing, Clary answered
- Definitely, Simon almost screamed
The game continued and everything seemed to go perfect, until it did not. Another played from the other team ran straight into Magnus with such force that it caused him to fall down on the ground with a very loud thud.
- Fuck, I breathed out and could not stop staring at Magnus who laid still
- Is he okay? Clary asked and I heard on her voice that she was concerned
I saw how Raphael quickly ran over to Magnus and threw himself down beside him. Their coach was beside them only seconds later and I could see how they tried to get any kind of response from Magnus who haven't moved at all since he got tackled by the stupid idiot from the other team.
- Come on, Magnus, I breathed out
I was just about to run down to the field myself and kiss the living shit out of Magnus so he would wake up, but suddenly he stood up. It seemed like he had a hard time standing on his own feet, but Raphael was beside him fast and helped with his balance so he wouldn't fall backwards again.
- Do you think he will continue the match? Jace asked and looked at me
- I honestly don't know, I answered
Magnus talked with their couch but to my surprise, he ran straight over to his team and the game continued like nothing happened to my baby.
- Shouldn't he take it easy? Jace said and looked at me with confused eyes
- Yes, I answered and looked at my boyfriend with two concerned eyes
- He's a fighter, Simon said proudly
- Or an idiot, Clary answered and I could tell that she was worried too
One and a half hour later, the game was over and Magnus and his team had defeated the other side with 3-1. Supporters from both sides ran onto the field to either congratulate their team or to scream aggressively cause they lost and they're pissed about it.
- I'm going to head down to the field and make sure that Sebastian knows he did his best, Clary said and stood up quick from where she was sitting
- I'll come with you, I answered
Clary and I walked towards the field and as we reached it, I saw Magnus a few meters away with Raphael and Clary's pretty hot brother Sebastian.
The two of us walked up to them and when Magnus saw us coming, he ran to me and hugged me like the whole world was in flames and I was water.
- Congratulations, I said and smiled
- Thank you, Magnus answered and pressed a quick kiss against my lips
His clothes was really dirty and his hair hung over his forehead and was drenched in what looked like sweat.
- Are you okay? I asked and carefully placed one of my hands on his cheek
- Alexander, I'm fine. Raphael thinks I got a small concussion, but he has always been a little bit too dramatic, Magnus answered and smiled at me
- You should be more careful, I said
- I know, Magnus said and pressed a few small kisses against my forehead
When the two of us had finished our little game of romantic staring, both of us turned our attention to Clary and Sebastian who stood beside us.
- You must be Alexander, am I right? Sebastian asked happily and smiled
- I prefer to be called Alec, I said and tried to not make the situation weird
- Of course, Sebastian answered and the smile on his lips didn't disappear
The filed was almost empty now and Magnus and I decided to return back to my house before it got dark. Both of us said goodbye to Sebastian and Clary and thereafter, we left school.
We walked hand in hand and just as we were about to take a right turn to another smaller road, I heard a very familiar voice that I don't like at all called from behind me and Magnus.

// TBC \\

Q: Who's the voice?🙄