Chapter 59.

The night came quickly and Magnus promised that he wouldn't leave me all alone tomorrow, especially since he didn't have any classes to attend.
We both got dressed in our pyjamas and cuddled up beside each other on my comfortable bed. It was my turn to be the big spoon and I couldn't be any happier to have my boyfriend so close to my own body that I can hear his steady breathing. Each and every night we take turns on who's the big spoon and who's the little spoon and for me, that's relationship goals x10.
- Does this feel good? I asked when both of us had found our positions
- Definitely, Magnus said happily
I pressed a light kiss against his neck and felt how he relaxed in my arms. The very first time we did something like this, I was actually terrified that Magnus would think the whole thing was more uncomfortable than nice.
Fortunately, I know a lot better now and can be 100% sure that Magnus appropriates our cuddling sessions.
- Goodnight, I whispered and slowly felt how my two eyelids got heavier
- Goodnight, baby. I love you more than anything, Magnus whispered
The both of us fell asleep with a little smile on our lips and throughout the whole night, I only dreamed happy dreams about my pretty boyfriend.
Next morning I had my first lesson with my homeschool teacher and if I'm going to be honest, it went great.
It was a bit awkward at first, but I'm glad to say that it became a lot better as our two hours together passed by.
My lessons aren't always going to be two hours but since it was our first session today, my mother thought it was a good idea if we took it a little slow since I'm already dealing with small things like anxiety and stress.
Magnus was still fast asleep on my bed when I returned into my room after my homeschool lesson and I couldn't help but smile at the sight. His body parts were tangled into my bedsheets and his raven hair hung over his forehead like a pretty mess.
I sat down beside his sleeping body on the edge of the bed and dragged my fingers through his raven hair.
- Wake up, babe. I miss you, I said and pressed a kiss against his cheek
Magnus stirred in his sleep, but he didn't wake up. Instead he turned around and tried to hide his pretty face under one of my many pillows.
- Baby, I said and let out a chuckle
- Mhm, he muttered with a raspy voice that was honestly pretty hot
- Wake up, I answered
Magnus turned around again, only this time his eyes were finally open.
- Good morning, I said happily and smiled down at my cute boyfriend
- Good morning, Magnus answered
I bent down a little so our faces were only inches apart and placed a light kiss against his pink lips that I love.
- Are you tired? I asked as our lips finally separated from the other's
- Yeah, Magnus answered sadly
- Do you feel sick or something?
I put my hand on his forehead, but he didn't feel the smallest hot at all.
- No, just tired, Magnus answered
- I can go and grab some breakfast for you if you're hungry, I said and started to get up from the bed, but Magnus carefully grabbed my arm
- Stay with me, he said tiredly
- Of course, I answered and carefully laid down beside him on my bed
I pulled his body closer to my own and felt how he relaxed in my arms. We laid in silence for some time and I kept dragging my fingers through his hair. It hurt me to see Magnus this exhausted and all I wanted was for him to get his energy back again.
- Alec? Magnus suddenly asked
- Yes, baby? I answered and turned my attention towards my boyfriend
- Can we watch a movie?
- Of course we can, I answered and pressed a light kiss against his lips
Magnus only smiled in response and sat up so I would be able to grab my computer that was on the floor. I picked it up and placed it in front the two of us. When the computer finally was on, I logged onto Netflix and then I looked over at Magnus.
- Which movie? I said and smiled
- Avengers
- Infinity War? I asked and dragged my fingers through his black hair
- Yeah, Magnus answered and a cute little yawn escaped his beautiful lips
- Didn't you cry the last time the two of us watched that movie? I asked
- Mhm, but it was definitely worth it
- Definitely, I said and laughed
I searched up the movie on Netflix and as it started panting, I placed both of my arms around Magnus's body and pulled him closer to me.
We were half way through the movie when Magnus fell asleep against my shoulder and when the movie finally was over, I had to keep myself from crying hysterically. The movie was amazing but also heartbreaking, like it was the first damn time I saw it. Magnus was still sleeping and since I didn't want to wake him up, I put my computer back on the floor as quiet as I could and then I laid back down on my bed beside Magnus.
- Sleep tight, baby, I whispered
I placed one last kiss on his forehead and thereafter, I also fell asleep.

// TBC \\

This wasn't actually how I had planned for this chapter to turn out, but the other thing I wrote turned out so depressing😂 I seriously made myself cry and since you guys wanted fluff, I changed it into this instead🙈

I love you all and thanks for always supporting me❤️

-Mathilda