Chapter 49.

Magnus was still sleeping peacefully next to me when I woke up the next morning and the sun that escaped in through the curtains in the bedroom made his caramel skin that I love so much shine brighter than diamonds. Without accidentally waking him up, I untangled our bodies and carefully stood up from the bed. The floor felt somehow cold against my bare feet, but I solved that problem by putting on a par of black socks that I found in my bag. Since I'm usually thirsty when I wake up, I decided to take a trip down to the kitchen and see if I could pour myself a glass of water. I left our room and continued down the stairs and before I knew it, I stood in the middle of the kitchen. It wasn't easy, but I finally found the cabin that contained glassware and quickly filled a glass with cold water.
- Good morning
The sudden sound of a voice made me almost drop the small glass in my hand, but I gained control over my my own sweaty hands and saved myself from the public humiliation.
- I'm sorry, did I scare you?
I turned my attention towards the direction of the voice and saw how Evelyn stood a few meters from me with a pair of two concerned eyes.
- It's fine, I answered and flashed the women in front of me a smile
- That's good to hear
Evelyn walked over to the stove and started preparing breakfast for us all. Trust me, I wasn't surprised when the food smelled heavenly.
It must be a part of their family to be amazing at things like cooking. A couple of minutes after Evelyn had almost finished cooking, Bella and Katie ran into the kitchen. Both of them were still wearing their cute little pyjamas' and their raven hair was a beautiful mess  on their heads.
- Where's Magnus? Please don't tell me that he has left us again, Bella said and it actually looked like she was about to start crying any minute
- Hey, don't cry. Magnus is still sleeping in our room, I answered and kneeled down in front of the girl
My answer brought a enormous cute smile to her lips and I could truly tell that Magnus meant the absolute world to her and her whole family.
- Do you love my Mags? Bella asked and looked at me with wide eyes
- I do, I answered and felt how much I actually blushed at the moment
Bella smiled at first, but then her smile turned into a frown and I could tell that the girl wasn't happy.
- I don't want him to love you back,
she said and tears escaped her eyes
- Why is that? I asked
- If he loves you, he's going to leave us and I don't want that, Bella said
- Don't say that, Bella. You and me both know that Magnus never would leave us, Katie said who joined our conversation and put her small arm around her little sisters shoulder
Their words almost brought tears to my eyes. I never knew that Magnus had a family that cares this much about him. Bella and Katie are both terrified that Magnus one day will leave them and never come back.
I can only imagine the pain the must have been feeling when Magnus left Indonesia and returned back home to New York for only a few days.
- Girls, that's enough. Alec, can you wake up Magnus and tell him that it's time for breakfast? Evelyn asked
- Yeah, I answered
I quickly left the kitchen and walked up the stairs and continued into the bedroom we had gotten assigned. Magnus was still sleeping on the bed and the beautiful sight only made me fall more in love with him. His hair hung over his eyes and he was clinging onto the blanket like he was afraid that it would disappear. I walked over to the bed and carefully say down beside my sleeping love.
- Magnus, it's time to wake up
I dragged my hand through his hair and felt how he stirred in his sleep. Before I knew it, his eyes were open and a smile covered his pretty face.
- Good morning, he said with a raspy voice that sent shivers down my spine and made me smile again
- It's time for breakfast
- Okay, Magnus answered
The two of us walked back down to the kitchen and when we arrived into the room, Bella ran to Magnus like she hadn't seen him for ages. 
- Hello there, sweetie. Have you slept well? Magnus asked happily and hugged the girl in his arms
- Yes, Bella answered and smiled
When Magnus had put her back down, we ate our breakfast and when we were done, Magnus and I decided to take a walk through the cosy neighbourhood. We put on our shoes and left the house together.
- Magnus, I really think you should stay here in Indonesia, I said after a short while of comfortable silence
- What? Magnus asked
- They all love you, especially the girls. Bella is terrified that you will leave her forever, I answered
- I hate leaving them too, but I have a life in New York, including you
- Magnus, they're your family
- Yeah, and you're my boyfriend. Alexander, do you even want me to return back home with you? Magnus asked with a rather angry voice

// TBC \\

Wow, I love cliffhangers🙄