Chapter 30.

I was beyond hungover when I woke up the next morning. I had spent all night drinking what I could find in my stepfathers hidden layer while crying my eyes out like the pathetic baby I am. There wasn't really a particular reason why I cried or decided to drink all of my problems away, but I guess everything that has happened these last couple of weeks finally became too much to handle. The fact that Camille cheated on me still hurt like hell and only the thought of my stepfather made me want to punch someone in the face. Since I didn't feel like leaving my extremely comfortable bed, I took up my phone from my nightstand and turned it on. As the display lit up, I saw how I had a few missed texts messages from Alec and also surprisingly, one from Raphael.
"If you ditch one more soccer practice, Meliorn is going to kick you from the team and make himself the captain. You need to get your shit together and stop running after the Lightwood boy😡"
I sighed out loud and felt how my whole world started to fall apart. How cold I have been so incredible stupid and missed one of our probably most important soccer practices? We're going to play a match against one of New York's toughest teams in only a couple of days and if we lose, we will never end up in the stupid finale and win the whole damn thing that we have been fighting so hard to win.
"I'm sorry, Raphael. I'll be at the practice tomorrow, don't worry"
I quickly sent away a response to Raphael with shaking hands. There's no way in hell that I'll miss one more practice. Ragnor might have taken my girlfriend from me, but he's never going to take the position as the captain of our soccer team. I've been training like crazy for years to gain that position and if someone truly deserves it, it's me and nobody else. If Ragnor wants that position, he has to take it from my dead body.
"Good"
Raphael's response was short and I can tell that he's still very mad at me for taking a huge step aside from him and everyone else that I used to hang out with before Alexander and I became friends again. His outburst down at the hospital a couple of days ago can still come back in flashes and honestly, I don't think I ever have seen him that fucking furious. I can't really say that I blame him though, because I know exactly how it feels to be left all alone by the one you care about the most. The pounding pain in my head has gotten a lot better, so I decided to take a quick shower and eat something before I starve to death. I stood up from my bed and walked into my bathroom where I stripped out of my clothes and thereafter, I stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water. I have never really been the kind of guy who likes to take cold showers, mostly because it's ice cold, obviously, but also because it gives me so much anxiety. Hot showers on the other hand relaxes every part of my body and makes me feel calmer than ever. When I felt satisfied with my quick shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into my bedroom where I got dressed in a pair of black jeans and a sweater that was laying on the floor. Since I wasn't going anywhere today, I didn't feel like dress fabulously so I contented myself with my lazy style and walked out of my bedroom and continued into the best room in the whole damn apartment, the kitchen. I made some pancakes for myself and when I was done, I sat around the dinner table and started to look through Instagram while eating the treasure that was laying nicely on my plate. As my eyes came across a picture that was uploaded by Isabelle Lightwood, I remembered that I had some missed text messages from Alec that I had forgotten all about when I saw the message that Raphael had sent. I opened up my messages and saw how the first messages Alexander had sent was him asking about what happened yesterday at the police station, but his last text message almost brought tears to my eyes.
"I'm worried about you, Mags. You're not answering your phone. Has something happened with your stepfather? Please, call me😞"
How can someone be so damn overprotective and adorable at the same time? I'm not even kidding, the world doesn't deserve Alexander Lightwood and it never will. He's the most caring person I ever have met and I don't ever want to lose him again. Honestly, it would kill me.
"Alexander, I'm fine❤️"
Trust me, I had some internal screaming to deal with before I decided to be brave and actually send a heart to the guy I'm totally crushing on. I guess that's one of the benefits of being bisexual. I mean, poor straight/homosexual people who only can choose between one gender while I can date both girls and boys and having the time of my life at the same time. Wait, before you start judging me, no, I'm absolutely not a player. When I'm in a relationship, I give the person my heart and soul and no matter what happens, I would never even think about cheating. It's the worst thing that you possibly can do to your partner and no one deserves to go through all of that pain. The vibration coming from my phone brought me out of my thoughts and as I saw Alexander's response, my heart started beating faster.
"That's good to hear. I don't want anything to happen to you❤️"
Is this bitch fucking serious? Does he seriously want me to die from overloaded adorableness?
"See you tomorrow, Lightwood. Don't forget my clothes😇"
The thought of going back to school made me want to like, but I can't stay home any longer. I have missed so many classes and if I miss more, I'm not going to be able to graduate. Besides, I think it's time for me to return back to school and show all of those losers who's the boss. The king hasn't stepped down from his throne only because his cheating queen decided to be a bitch and leave him. Hell no, watch me rule the world.

// TBC \\

Reminder: next chapter will be in Alec's point of view 😇