Two

Season one episode one: The Rise of Voltron

"Is this it?" Pidge asked. "Is this the Voltron?"

"It must be," Shiro said.

"This is what's been causing all this crazy energy out here," Keith said as he walked up to the force field that seemed to be surrounding it. "Looks like there's a force field around it."

"Does anyone else get the feeling this is staring at them?" Lance was walking in zigzags to try and prove his point.

"No," Shiro said.

"Yeah, the eyes are totally following me," he said.

"I wonder how you get through this," Keith said, touching the force field.

"Maybe you just have to knock," Lance suggested, going up to it and knocking.

It turned out he was right, since the force field disappeared, the eyes started glowing, and the floor did too.

Everyone stepped back and I got a vision. It was Voltron. I was about to ask if I was crazy, but I didn't have to since Lance started talking.

"Did anyone just see that?" he asked.

"Okay, so I'm not just crazy," I said.

"Voltron is a robot! Voltron is a huge,  huge awesome robot!" Hunk yelled.

"And this thing is only one part of it! I wonder where the rest of them are," Pidge said.

"This is what they're looking for," Shiro mumbled.

"Incredible," Keith said.

"It is," I said under my breath.

Then the lion decided to bend down and open it's mouth.

Lance thought for a moment before running inside, leaving all of us to look at each other.

I shrugged and headed in after him, followed by everyone else. A bunch of stuff popped up. It looked so complicated. Though, I never trained to be a pilot, so who knows, maybe it all makes sense to everyone else.

"All right, very nice!" Lance said.

"Okay guys, I feel the need to point out, just so that we're all, y'know, aware, we are in some sort of weird futuristic cat head right now," Hunk told everyone.

"Woah, did you guys just hear that?" Lance asked.

"Hear what?" Keith asked.

"I think it's talking to me!" Lance said, looking around before pressing some buttons.

The lion roared before lance started talking again.

"Okay, got it. Now let's try this," he said, pushing some levers or something forwards.

We flew out of the cave, busting through the ground as we did so, and started doing a bunch of flips and stuff as we flew through the air.

"You are the worst pilot ever!" Keith yelled.

Everybody was screaming as Lance took the lion down to the ground and had the lion running across it.

"Isn't this awesome?!" Lance yelled.

"Make it stop!" Hunk said. "Make it stop!"

"I'm not making it do anything, it's like it's on autopilot!" Lance yelled.

The lion started flying into the sky and Keith yelled, "Where are you going?!"

"I just said it's on autopilot," Lance said back. "It says there's an alien ship approaching earth, I think we're supposed to stop it."