Eleven

Season one episode five: Tears of the Balmera

This is going to be suuuuuuper short! Just a warning. Into the chapter now.

I yelped in pain as Sendak kicked me again. Now my vision was going dark and I was breathing as hard as I could and fighting myself as much as possible to keep myself from passing out.

"This would just be easier if you were unconscious," Sendak told me.

I growled and received a light kick to my stomach.

Shiro also growled, since he was awake again, but nothing really happened to him.

I heard Allura and Pidge's voices through whatever speakers or something that Sendak and Haxus had on.

Hurry guys, I silently pleaded.

It was a while later when Pidge appeared and checked on Shiro. Sendak caught her but then Keith and Allura got here too. If I weren't so exhausted I probably would have cried from happiness.

Everything was happening so fast that I could barely process any of it. I think Shiro headbutted Sendak, and then Lance woke up and shot him before passing out again, and then Allura and Keith might have done something badass, but this was about the point where I could barely stay awake.

Soon enough, everyone was back and helping each other out.

I felt someone pick up my head and looked to see Allura set my head in her lap as she examined all my wounds.

"Millie, are you alright?" she asked.

I couldn't respond. I.could barely do anything. I just stared up at her, not wanting to pass out.

Even though I have passed out multiple times before, it just seems scarier now due to the fact that I'm actively bleeding and that I'm in so much pain at the moment.

"Millie, darling, you can sleep now, we'll make sure nothing bad happens to you," Allura told me.

I still kept my eyes open though, not wanting to fall asleep even though I was shaking because of how weak I felt.

After what felt like forever of people crowing around me, Hunk and Coran finally got back with the crystal. After a little bit longer the crystal was all set up and Lance and I could get in the healing pods.

"Let's hurry and get them to the healing pods," I heard Allura say.

I felt people pick me up and before I knew it, a comforting warmth enveloped me and the last thing I saw was everyone crowing around the pods before I passed out

Next chapter will be longer and in 3rd person probably