Fourty-Nine

Season six episode six: All Good Things

I didn't sleep very well. Again.

I groaned and opened my eyes, being greeted immediately by the sight of Keith's wolf up on my chair, practically sitting in my lap as it waited for me to wake up. He barked and jumped off, running around in circles and getting Romelle's attention.

"Oh! You're awake," Romelle said.

"Yeah, where are the others?" I asked.

"Outside waiting for Lotor to show up. Though, Allura might kill him when he eventually does make an appearance. She can be quite scary when she's angry."

I got up and stretched. "Well, I'm feeling kinda better, so I guess I'll go out and join them in killing Lotor," I said.

"Okay, have fun," Romelle replied. "But not too much fun."

I rolled my eyes playfully and waved goodbye to her, getting to my lion. I flew out to join the others, all of which greeted me, and we started watching and waiting for everyone to get there.

"We got incoming," Lance said.

"Guys I'm not feeling so good about this," Hunk told us.

"Hold your positions," I ordered. "We will let Lotor make the first move."

"We need not fight," Lotor said. "We are all on the same side. I know what you may think of me now that you know my past, but let it not change our futures together. The truth is, I was trying to harness the power of the quintessence field to change the universe for the better."

"You enslaved countless Alteans. You drained them of their life force for your own personal gain," Allura said. "How many innocent lives did you destroy?"

"Allura, I-"

"She asked a question," I growled. "Answer it."

Lotor took a second to respond. "It's true, many Alteans perished in ny quest to unlock the secrets of quintessence, but I protected thousands more and preserved their culture- our culture!" Suddenly the blinding rage took over again, but thankfully I snapped out of it upon seeing Allura make a move to attack Lotor.

"Allura! You and I hold the remaining knowledge of our people. We were meant to be together! My feelings to you are true, and I know you have feelings for me," Lotor said.

"You betrayed and used me. You're more like Zarkon than I could have ever imagined!" Allura yelled.

The sudden silence was enough to tell me that Lotor was shocked, maybe even mad.

"What about your father?" he asked. "He was too weak to defend his own planet. I am the one who had to step up and save our entire race, so who are you to question my tactics in bringing peace to the universe?"

Suddenly the two ships on his side flew at us and began to shoot at us. My lion crouched down as if preparing to pounce.

"Okay, guys. Lance, Hunk, you two go after the left ship," I said, beginning to hand out orders. "Pidge, you and I will go after the right one. Allura, I know that you probably want this the most, so you go after Lotor."

Everyone shouted "yeah" to show that they understood, and they jumped into action. Everyone was fighting, and Coran, Krolia, and Romelle eventually got the castle working again, but they were kinda a mess. I was too tangled up in mine and Pidge's fight to hear what Lotor was telling at Allura, but it was clear that he was yelling at her.

Eventually his two extra ships started to fly away, but he ejected his generals, leaving them to fly into space. He constructed his own Voltron out of his ships, but it looked cooler, and that was saying something since Voltron already looked pretty cool.

"What is that?" Pidge asked.

"That's why he was using me," Allura said. "He created his own Voltron!"

"Well, the good news is that now it's only one to five," Hunk said.

"Thanks for being optimistic, Hunk," I said.

"No problem," he replied.

"This ends now," Lotor said. He flew his Voltron at us with incredible speed and started beating bbn our asses.

"Can you do anything Millie?" Lance asked.

I flew around, dodging Lotor to the best of my abilities. "No, not really," I replied. I brought out Ivy's tail sword and she lashed her tail around, but it still didn't do shit.

Coran took one shot at Lotor before the castle shut down again, and Lotor easily countered it, but credit to everyone on the ship for the effort he put in.

The lions eventually got tired and stopped working so great, but Keith- thank God for Keith- appeared right at the last moment.

"Keith, how did you get here so fast?" Lance asked.

"I had some help," Keith said. "Now hurry, we don't have much time. On me..."

"Form Voltron!"