Fourty-One

Season five episode two: Blood Duel

Everyone was in the control room, shocked at what happened. Soon, Pidge started yelling that we needed to get her dad back, but Shiro argued that we needed to think our desicion through.

"Lotor is too valuable of a bargaining chip," I said, standing up from my seat.

"This is my dad, Millie! How could you say that?" Pidge asked, furious.

"Calm down. I'm not saying that we shouldn't get your dad back, I'm just suggesting that we don't give Lotor to Zarkon," I explained.

"And how would we do that?" Shiro asked.

"Simple," I said. "Carulems can transform into specific people as long as they get enough of the person's DNA to replicate. I get sone of Lotor's blood, transform into Lotor, and you take me. They won't be able to tell the difference because they think that Carulems are extinct, and nobody has the technology to see if there's any sign of a person not being the person that they say they are."

"Millie, we're not going to just let you go into Zarkon's custody. He'll kill you, just like he plans to do with Lotor," Lance said.

"Yeah, you're, like, a part of our family, and we aren't just going to let you die," Hunk added.

"I won't. I know how to handle this," I said.

"Okay, but we're bringing the actual Lotor just in case plans fail," Shiro said.

---

All of us were in the dungeon, talking with Lotor. Lotor seemed to grin when we told him about me transforming into him, so I sighed and rolled my eyes as a response.

The barrier opened and I walked inside. "Take off your glove," I told Lotor.

He smirked. "What does my glove have to do with anything?" he asked.

I was not impressed and closed my eyes, sighing in frustration again. I opened my eyes and saw his eyes trailing up and down my body.

"My eyes are up here," I said, snapping my fingers in front of his face.

"What?" he asked. "I thought that art was meant to be looked at."

I rolled my eyes his flirty remark, but got an idea. I smirked and got up on my toes, leaning forwards so that my hands were pressing against his chest. My face was mere inches away from his.

"You really know how to make a woman feel special, you know that?" I asked quietly, inching my leg around his.

Lotor seemed to take my leg inching around his as a sign of affection, and didn't think about it. He just seemed pleased with the amount of attention I was providing his with.

"Oh really?" he asked, a smirk crawling across his face. "And how did I do that?"

"By being stupid enough to let me do this," I told him, suddenly back to my normal tone.

I managed to catch him off guard and yank my leg back towards my body, bringing his with it, and I pushed his chest, causing him to fall on the floor.

"Thank you," I sang, taking his glove off and using a small knife to slice part of his hand open to get part of his blood.

I left the cell, leaving everyone to high five me as I passed.

---

I sat in the ship next to Matt, picking at my fingernails as we waited for Zarkon to show up. Lotor was across from us, and I was waiting to transform into the Galra Prince and walk straight into the clutches of Zarkon.