5: Creep?

Anton wiped the sweat from his forehead. "It seems stable now."

"Yes, we did a great job," Bob sighed. 

"Wow," Evelyn walked over, holding a jug and two cups. "Looks nice. Here I brought you two some water." He handed them the cup. 

"Thank you, dear," Bob smiled. "What happened to your cheek?" He asked.

"One of the chicken scratched me," Evelyn said as she pours water into the cup. "All because Skyla scared her, while I held it."

"Better clean that cut up," Bob said. "Anyways, we are done here. Thank you again, Anton. So please stay for dinner."

"Your welcome and sure," Anton smiled as he drank the water.

"The food is ready," Evelyn said. "I made meat pies and some veggie pies. I hope you like it."

"I'm sure I will," Anton said. "Your food is great."

Evelyn smiled.

They went back to the house, where the others were setting the table. "Should we tell father?" Eliana said as she placed the pies down. 

"Tell me what?" Bob frowned.

"We saw a man sitting on a tree," Eliana said. "He was watching us."

"When did you see him?" Bob asked.

"When we went to wash the clothes," Grace said. "We couldn't see him clearly, but we know it was a man. But that man was still there when we came back."

"We will deal with him after we eat," Bob said. "He may be gone by the time I go out there. If he is planning on hurting any of my daughters, I will shoot him down."

Anton nod. "I'll help you."

"Thank you," Bob smiled. "Now, let's eat."

Andre was so screwed. Those girls saw him. If they tell Anton, he is dead. Aside from that, he was starving while Anton was inside enjoying dinner. Andre was out here, feeling tired. He should go back. But he has to wait for Anton to come out first.

"I'm so tired," Eliana yawned. "Today was a long day."

"Why don't you ll go to bed?" Evelyn said. "I'll stay here and clean up."

"Thanks," Eliana stood up. "Goodnight."

Bob shook his head. "It feels like your the older one. You shouldn't let your sister do as they please."

"I know," Evelyn smiled. "But it's fine, you know I like working and keeping myself occupied. And I don't mind. And you should get some rest too."

"No, I need to see if that man isn't around," Bob stood up.

"I'll check," Anton said. "Please allow me; you are exhausted."

Bob sighed. "You are a kind man. You have helped us enough. But alright, thank you again." He smiled and went down the hall to his bedroom.

Evelyn smiled and began to clean the plates and cups. "I'll be back, I'm going to check it is out there," Anton said.

"Alright, please be careful," Evelyn said.

"I will," he said and walked out. He's happy to know that Evelyn cared about him. "Now then."

Anton used his speed to get to the woods. There he sniffed the air and immediately got the scent. Andre, what was Andre doing around here. He will have to trick him somehow. Anton made his way down the path leading to the river. Of course, he won't leave without saying goodnight to Evelyn; this is merely a way to trap Andre. 

Andre sighed; finally, he was leaving. He waited until Anton was a few feet away. Then Andre follows behind, keeping his distance. But he suddenly disappeared. Andre didn't know where Anton could've had gone off too. He looked around for him.

"Andre," Anton growled. Andre shivered and turned around. "You have some explaining to do," Anton said and gripped his neck and slammed down to the ground. "But not now, wait for me at the river. If you don't, I will kill you, understood."

Andre groaned. "Right." Anton let him go and stood up. He got caught, this was not good. But he was not going down alone; he will take Alton and Anibal down with him; this was their plan. He watched Anton head back to the farm.

Anton got back and walked in. "There was no one there; it seems they may have left."

"Well, that's good," Evelyn smiled. "Thank you for checking it out."

"Your welcome," he gulps; she was wearing a nightgown instead of her dress. She must've been ready to head to bed. "Well, I should get going." He could see the outline of her breasts.

"Okay," Evelyn leads him to the door. "Thank you for helping my father today. You are a kind man."

"It's nothing," Anton said. "I would gladly do it again. I'll probably come back again to help you all get ready for winter."

"You don't have too, but it's a kind gesture," Evelyn fiddle with her braid.

Anton reached over and placed his hand under her chin. He rubbed his thumb over her bottom lip. He leaned down.

Evelyn stared into his eyes as he ever so slowly leans down. She was very excited and nervous. It would be her first kiss. Her heart was pounding very fast; it felt like it would come out of her chest. Evelyn felt his warm breath against her cheek. His lips merely touch hers.

Anton gulp as he presses his lips against hers. He pulled back and looked at her. She was blushing. And he could hear her heart pounding very fast, just like his.

He presses his lips against her once more. This time it was longer. Her lips were so soft and smooth. Anton felt Evelyn's lips move against his.

Her scent had become more assertive. And Anton couldn't get enough of it. Anton placed his hands on either side of her face and continued to kiss her.

Evelyn closed her eyes and gripped his shirt. She felt this overpowering urge to hold on to him. Her body was reacting to him; Evelyn has never felt this way or acted. It wasn't right to kiss someone that she barely knows. But it couldn't be helped.

Anton lowers his hand down to her shoulders then lower to her waist. He gripped her waist, pulling her body against his. Their kiss was becoming more intense. Her hands were on the back of his head, urging him on. And that's what he did. Anton lowered his hands to her hips and pulled her lower body against him. So she may feel what she was doing to him.

Evelyn gasp; she could feel him through her clothes. And it sends shivers throughout her body, making her hot he gripped her tightly.

Anton began to kiss down to her neck; he moved her braid away from her shoulder as the lower the neckline of her nightgown exposed her skin. He planted kisses on her neck and shoulder. He felt his canines come out. It took all his strength not to bite her and to pull away.

"Sorry," he said. "I think I overstepped my boundaries. I don't mean to disrespect you for anything."

"It's alright," she smiled and fixed her nightgown.

"I should get going now," he said and caressed her cheek. Evelyn smiled and held his hand and kissed the inside of his palm. "I'll come by tomorrow." She nod. "I'll leave once I know you're safely inside." He kissed her once more. "Go."

Evelyn let go of Anton's hand go and went back inside. With her heart still pounding. But what could this mean? What is there relationship now? She knows that kiss meant something though she won't get her hopes up. She will let time decide. Smiling, she blew out the candles and headed to her bedroom.
-------------------
Comment
Vote
Follow

Miss SayaChan