Epilogue

"So let me get this straight," Anton looked at Bob. "You mean to tell me that all this time. You knew what I was?" Bob nod. "It didn't even cross your mind to tell me that you knew?"

"Nope," Bob smiled. "I was waiting for you to tell me. I didn't want to freak my daughters."

Anton groaned. "Great, all this time, I was so careful not to make any mistake that I was Lycan. And all this time, you already knew. But how?"

"Some human knows that Lycan's live on the other side of the river," Bob said. "No way in hell a human dare live over there unless they were crazy. So it was very suspicious to meet someone who lived on the other side. I mean, come on, Lycan territory."

"I guess I wasn't brilliant," Anton sighed. "Well, now that you know. I'm worried you won't allow Evelyn to marry me."

"I can't deny my daughter's feelings toward you," Bob said. "She loves you very much. I only want her happiness."

"Thanks," Anton smiled.

"But," Bob set his pipe down. "I still want you to find my son."

"I'm still looking," Anton said. "I haven't forgotten. It will take a while to find him." Bob nod. "By the way, Elvin, I mean Jerry as you know him. Are you okay with him staying here? Aside from being a family, he is a Lycan."

"It's fine," Bob smiled. "He is innocent, and he has been accommodating. And you said he had managed to control his changes." Anton nod. "So, it will be fine."

"Great," Anton smiled. "Oh, do you want me to return your property?"

"No," Bob sigh. "Keep them, just in case you and Evelyn give me a grandkid first. If not, I want you to make the decision when any of my daughters have their first child. In case I am no longer here."

"Don't say that," Anton said. "You will live long, I'm sure of it. You can die until you see all of your daughters marry and with children."

Bob laugh. "I'll hold on until then. But promise me, if anything is to happen to me. You will take care of my daughters."

"I promise," Anton said. But he knew that Bob would live long.

Evelyn walked in. "Eliana, you can't overfeed her. She is not like the rest of the farm animal; she is a bear with two cubs."

"But she is so, pretty," Eliana said. "And she gave me that look, with her beaded black eyes. I couldn't resist."

"You two still feeding that bear?" Grace shook her head. "She is a wild animal. She is dangerous; you two have to be careful."

"She isn't dangerous," Evelyn said. "She is a nice bear who protected me. Besides, this is the last time since she's gone into hibernation. She and her cubs won't wake up until after winter has passed."

"Father tells them to stop it," Grace said. 

"Grace let them be," Bob said. "I know your worry that they'll get hurt again. But nothing else will happen."

"Fine," Grace sighed.

"Worry about me," Skyla said. "Before I break this needle that won't go through the fabric." Grace shook her head.

Over the next few days, after the attack. Anton had been busy trying to track down Bob's son. It was hard to find him since he had a different name. His mother had changed it when he first got here. But Anton couldn't find records of him. He won't give up; he will keep looking.

"Anton," Andre walked in. "Evelyn is here."

"Let her in," Anton said. He wasn't expecting her; he wonders why she was here. She walked in, holding a basket. "Hey, what are you doing here? Did something happen?"