28: Sneaky

"Your mother?" Bob frowned.

"Yes," Anton set the cup down. "I was talking to Chiyo, just making small conversation. And I randomly brought up. I explained to her what had happened to your son. And she told me that there was this one time when my mother found an infant in the woods. My mother brought it back and kept it."

"So my son is alive, who is it?" Bob asked. "Please tell me."

"I'm not sure," Anton said. "I can't remember because I was always with my father. And mother wouldn't allow us near the baby. But Chiyo said he grew up and was sent away to another family." Anton couldn't tell them he got sent to another clan. That would confuse them and ask questions. "But I can look for him if you can describe him to me. His hair color and eyes. Any birthmarks?"

"Well, he looked like Evelyn," Bob said. "Brown reddish hair and green eyes. And has a single brown spot on his left hip."

"Okay," Anton smiled. "I promise I'll do all I can to find him. And he will probably ask questions; I'll explain to him what happens. That way, he won't think you abandon him. But what did you name him?"

"Thank you," Bob said. "I named him Clark Kenzie, like his grandfather." Bob smiled. "This must've had been fate that we meet you. many good things have happened because we have you in our lives."

Anton grabbed the cup and finished his tea. "It's nothing really; I'm just doing what's right. I think my mother would've had been happy to know that the infant she found will finally reunite with his family."

"I would've had wanted to thank her," Bob said. "But, I will thank you instead."

"Food is ready," Grace said. "Let's eat before it gets cold."

Later that night, Anton had sneaked into Evelyn room. He slid into the bed and covered her mouth.

Evelyn gasp and looked at him; he moved his hand away from her mouth. "What are you doing here?" She whisper. "How did you get in?"

"Through the window," he said and cuddled her. "And I wanted to see you. Just go back to sleep."

Evelyn smiled. "You're trying to get us caught. Am I right? I mean, my father is just down the hall."

"But we aren't doing anything," he grins. "I mean, if you want to do something, we can." Evelyn gasp as he places his warm hand under her nightgown.

"You are hot," she said. "You are always warm. Why? Are you never cold?"

"No," Anton said. "Soon, you will know. You will know everything about me."

"Okay," Evelyn smiled and kissed him. "I'm sure whatever it is, I will accept you."

Anton nod and kissed her, holding her tightly. And that kiss turned into something else.

"This is too embarrassing," Evelyn said. "Can't you be on top?"

"Don't be embarrassed," Anton rub her sides. "This is a normal thing to do."

Evelyn just looked at him. "But, it is still embarrassing." Anton smiled and thrust up. She gasps and placed her hands on his chest. "Anton."

"Better keep it down," Anton said. "They will hear us." Evelyn kept her voice down as she moved her hips; this was the most embarrassing thing she has ever done. But she suspects his been holding out. Once they get married, he will probably have more embarrassing ways to do her. Shaking her head, she kept moving her hips. At some point, Anton took over and gripped her hips. "I will never get tired of you." He said and wrapped his arm s around her.

Evelyn smiled and kissed him. "Anton, I'm getting tired like this." 

"Switch," Anton said and rolled her over onto her back. She wiggles around until she got comfortable before he slipped back in. "Better?" She nod. "Good."

Evelyn bit her lower lip as not to moan out. She gripped the blanket. And before she knew it, she was on her side, with Anton behind her thrusting in slowly. "Anton, your body got hot. It's like your temperature keeps rising." She was even starting to sweat just from being near him.

He groaned and nibbled on her ear. "I know, but you aren't cold anymore." 

"No," Evelyn exhale. "But I'm starting to sweat."

"It'll be over soon," Anton said and gripped her hips tightly, and gave deep hard thrusts. Evelyn gasp. "Very soon." 

Evelyn covers her mouth as she felt herself orgasm, and then she felt Anton warmth seep into her. Anton kissed her to keep her quiet.

He pulled away and pulled out. "I'm surprised you haven't gotten pregnant."

"I know," Evelyn laid on her back, grabbed a clean cloth. She reached down and cleaned herself. "I'm glad I haven't, then we would have to explain to my father why we couldn't wait until the wedding."

"True," Anton slipped his trouser on and laid there.

Evelyn set the cloth in the basket where she kept the dirty clothes and slipped her gown back. "You should go before we get caught."

"I'll leave before sunrise," he said and cuddled her. "Let me hold you. When I don't see you, I feel alone."

"Me too," she smiled and snuggled him. "I feel safe in your arms." Anton kissed her head.

"Get some sleep," Anton said. She nodded and closed her eyes.

Before sunrise, Anton left, but he left her a rose and a note. When he got back to the house, Elvin was being pinned down by Alton and Andre while Anibal held a bloody Kristy.

"What happened?" Anton ran over. "Kristy?" She unresponsive, blood stained her dress, and the stain kept growing. He couldn't tell where she was bleeding. "Take her to Patricia; go."

Anibal nodded and carried Kristy away.

"I didn't mean too," Elvin groaned. "I just lost it. I don't know what happens to me. When I gained consciousness, I was getting pinned down."

"He had his first transformation," Andre said. "And Kristy was there when it happen. Kristy was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. But we don't know what damage he has caused her."

Anton sighed. "We can't blame him. And what was Kristy doing here?"

"She came to see me," Elvin said. "And to bring me something to eat and to keep me company. It's not her fault. I'll take full responsibility for what I have done."

"Okay," Anton picked up the chair. "Let him go; I think his good for now. We will keep everyone clear of him. Now let's clean this mess up and check on Kristy."

 Andre and Alton let him go. Elvin stood up and sighed.

Anton knew Kristy would have scars, but his afraid of which part of her body. And that could affect her. It could make her insecure. Anton would have never imagined something like this would happen. Well, he will have to wait and see how things turn out.

------------------------

Comment

Vote

Follow

Miss SayaChan