16: Claw Marks

Evelyn's eyes widened as she felt the pain. She screamed out in pain, Anton covers her mouth. Tears cloud her eyes. She scratched his back.

He thrusts into her, deeply and hard. He saw tears roll down the side of her face.

Anton didn't mean to cause her pain, but it was too late to turn back. He kept trusting in her.

"Anton," Evelyn sob. "It hurts."

"The pain will go away," he gripped her gown and ripped it off her body.

Evelyn gasp.

Anton placed his hands on her hips and pulled her into each thrust. She moans loudly, breathing heavily.

Evelyn stared at the ceiling; this was happening. She was no longer a virgin. Her father would be disappointed in her. She cried out as Anton thrusts became quicker and more aggressive. Evenly sense a change in him. Anton's eyes they weren't black anymore; they seem to glow a yellowish color. Perhaps it was her imagination.

She was losing it; her mind was blank. Her body acted on its own.

Her eyes became glossy. Anton leans down and nuzzles her neck; his canines grow out. He was slowly changing. "Evelyn."

"Anton," she moans his name out. "It doesn't hurt anymore." His claws began to grow, so he had to hold his arms above her head, away from her body. Gripping the blanket, he drove deeper into her. "It's starting to feel good. Anton, I feel you." She whispers near his ear. "I feel you going deeper in me." Anton growl and claw on the wooden floor.

Evelyn jumped at Anton's sudden growth. She felt him grow inside her. Not only that, but he was starting to sweat. And it felt as if his muscles were getting bigger. "Anton." A deep growl emerged from him. She sharply inhales as he gripped the back of her right knee and lifted it. She covers her face; this was too embarrassing.

"Look at me," Anton lean down. "Don't be embarrassed."

She peeked through her fingers. "Ah, your eyes, they change colors." Before Evelyn could ask any more questions, he roughly thrusts in, and he continued to do it, not letting her speak. Evelyn screamed out, not in pain, but with pleasure. Her mind had gone completely blank. She couldn't see or think clearly.

Anton dropped her leg and dug his claws into the wooden floor. He had changed entirely, but it seems Evelyn wasn't paying attention, which was good.

Growling, he continues to grind against her roughly. He could hear the thunder outside as the rain was pouring down.

"Anton... I. I can't," Evelyn shook her head. "It's so hot." Anton gripped her hips and gave one last push. He went as deep as he could and released his seed in her. Evelyn arched her back as she screamed. He felt her warmth wrapped around him.

He didn't pull out right away, in fear of hurting her. He waited for her body to stop convulsing, and for him to change back. Once he was average size and a human again, he pulled out and looked at her. Evelyn's hair was messy and sticking to her face and body.

Her body was glistening with the sweat that covers her body. Anton leaned down; she flinched a bit; it seems she was still sensitive. She turned to him.

"I'm sorry," Anton rested his head on her chest. "This wasn't supposed to happen." Evelyn wrapped her arms around him.

"It's fine," she smiles. "We can't regret it. I'm glad you were my first."

He groaned and kissed her chest. "Now I do have to marry you. Which I was planning on doing anyway." Evelyn sighed.

"I'm exhausted," she said. Anton chuckled.

"Let's get some sleep," he said and laid next to her. He pulled the blanket up to her shoulders. "I'll keep you warm." Evelyn snuggles against his chest.

The rain kept pouring down. "Anibal?" Alton set the book down. "What's wrong?"

"I had this terrible feeling," Anibal said. "I don't know why, but I think Anton did something stupid."

"What could he have possibly done?" Alton chuckled. "Bed the girl before they even get married?" Anibal looked at him. Alton frowned. "He wouldn't, would he?"

"They are alone," Anibal said. "He could've had bed her. He probably already has."

"Than that won't end well," Alton said. "He dishonored her. He has to marry her now."

Anibal's guts told him this story wouldn't end well.

Anton rubs her shoulder. She was soundly sleeping.

He looked down at her. He carefully got up. Fixing his trouser, he walked to the jug and poured himself some water.

He winced; she did scratch him. Sighing, he looked out the window. It had stopped raining. He set the cup down and went back to Evelyn and laid down. Anton wrapped his arms around her to keep her warm. She will be sore in the morning.

In the morning, Evelyn had trouble getting up. She was in pain, her body aches.

"How are you feeling?" Anton asked after they had a bath and dressed.

"I'm fine now," Evelyn smiled as she drank her tea.

"Sorry about the bruises," Anton said. He had left marks on her body from where he had gripped too tight.

"Don't worry, they'll go away," she said. "I'll just have to be careful so that my sister won't see them."

"Great," he kissed her hands. "You can stay inside; I'll let the animals out."

She nod. "For once, I want to stay still." She giggles and set the cup down.

Anton smirk and kissed her before heading out.

Evelyn stood and walked over to the fireplace. She picked up the stained blanket.

She wasn't a virgin anymore. She will have to wash the sheet. And discard what remains of her shredded gown. She sighed and looked down. That's when she noticed the claw marks on the floor. Frowning, she knelt and ran her fingertips over it. Did Anton do this?

Now that she thinks about it, Anton was different. His eyes were a different color. Though she kept thinking it was probably the reflection of the fire.

But then how did he make these marks? There's no way he could've had done it with his nails. He would've had been bleeding. Something was very off. Evelyn stood and went to the door, opening it, she stepped out and watched him.

She was afraid to ask him. But he did say to ask anything. She even asks if he was hiding something, and he said yes that he would tell her when he's ready. But not to hate or fear him. What could he mean by that? What could he possibly be hiding from her?

Not overthinking about it, she went back inside and set the blanket in her bedroom, under her bed. She will wash it later. For now, she will keep it there. She went back, now what will she do about those claw marks.
------------------
Comment
Vote
Follow

Miss SayaChan