12: Oranges

Anton groaned. He knew that Anibal was pissed off and didn't approve of this; if he disapproved, why did he tag along? Andre and Alton came too. It will be a disaster. Two of Evelyn sisters already dislike Andre. And from what little he has told them about his brother. Grace has a bad image of Anibal. And she thinks Alton is a dog for following Anibal around. Eliana doesn't care. And Skyla. Oh god, Skyla. She will be brutal. Her honesty will be fierce.

He could already imagine the disaster that was to come.

"Just a fair warning," Anton looked back to them. "Grace is the eldest and does not like being boss around, Eliana is clumsy, and Skyla is very honest. Skyla will brutally kill you with her words."

"I already dislike Skyla," Anibal said.

"Tell me about it," Andre fiddle with a stick. "She called me a creep. All three of them."

Anton sighed. "Just behave." He is praying that everything will go well. But anything can happen.

"Ah!" Anton heard someone scream. He panics and rushed over, the others follow behind. Thought it was not what they expected. "Get it off me! Eww!!! It's so slimy!! Ah!! Get it off! Get it off!!" Eliana ran around the farm, screaming.

"How are we suppose to get it off if you won't stay still?!" Grace yelled. "Stop running!"

"No!" Eliana yelled. "If I stayed still, it'll crawl down my face!"

"Of for crying out loud!" Skyla huff. "You are such a crybaby; this is why no one will take you! And you're flat too!" She ran over and jumped Eliana; both fell in a puddle of water.

"Oh, my God!" Grace screamed. Unfortunately for Grace, she was standing to close and got water and mud splatter on her.

Anton just stared; this was new. He didn't know Eliana hated bugs.

"They are something," Andre said.

Evelyn walked out of the house. She walked over to them. "Eliana, are you okay?"

Eliana cried. "Skyla pushed me down! And she smacked my face."

"That's what you get for being a baby!" Skyla said.

She wiggled the slug in front of Eliana's face. Eliana let out a loud yell. It hurt Anton's ears.

"Ah," Anibal covers his ears. "This is your new family? Really? They are a joke."

Evelyn looked over. "Ah, Anton." She stood and walked over. "Hey, I didn't know you were going to come. Um, sorry about the commotion. It's one of those days." She smiled. "Oh, Andre, you came too. And they are?"

"More creeps!" Skyla yelled. "Dad! That creep brought back two other!!"

"We aren't creeps," Anibal growled.

"Well, you look like one," Grace said and helped Eliana up.

Eliana sniffle and looked over. Anibal tense, her scent was so strong. Oranges were all Anibal could smell. Anibal shook his head and did his best to ignore the smell.

"My father isn't here at the moment," Evelyn said.

"Evelyn," Grace dust herself off. "We need to go wash off. And I am not leaving you alone with them. With Anton, yes, but not with them."

"Than let's all go," Evelyn said. "If they don't mind?"

"They don't," Anton smiled. "They are my brothers, Anibal, with white hair and Alton."

"Nice too finally meet you," Evelyn said. Anibal can now see why Anton fell for this girl. She was a beauty. And she stood out; her hair was red.

"We don't mind," Anibal crossed his arms.