11: Anton's Decision

"She's being courted by someone else?" Jerry stared at his father.

"She, send me a letter," Jerry said. "Rejecting my invitation to the party. Dad, this isn't working; she's not stupid. And her father has clearly shown his dislike for me. He's not an easy man to tricked."

"Find a way," Paul said. "Give her gifts, but you must marry her. We need to get our hands on that land."

"Yes, I know," Jerry sighed. "Because there's a hidden mind."

"And that mind could make us a lot of money," Paul laughed. "So hurry up and marry her. If it doesn't work, we will have to take drastic measures."

"You mean, kill them?" Paul just smiled and drank his wine.

"Killing is an awful word," Paul said. "They will just suffer an accident, a very terrible accident."

Evelyn covered her mouth as not to let her moans out. She looked down at Anton in between her legs. It was the middle of the night, and she had let Anton into her bedroom. "Anton." She trembles as she finally had her orgasm. She let out a slow breath.

Anton smiled and kissed up her body; he nuzzles her neck. Evelyn smiled and stroke his hair. He laid next to her and held her.

Evelyn wrapped her arms around him. "I'll miss you."

"Me too," Anton kissed her head. "But I'll be back. I'll deal with my brother and come back."

"Don't rush it," she said. "I mean, that is your brother; it's natural for him to worry."

"I know," the only thing that worries Anibal was the clan. Anibal could get married as well and started a family. But he doesn't want too. Not before Anton marries. It was frustrating.

"Anyways," Evelyn yawn. "We should get some sleep."

"Yeah," Anton cuddle her. "I'll get up before dawn and head back to my room."

"Okay," she smiled and pulled the blanket over them. However, Evelyn noticed that Anton was always warm. His body was hot. She wonders why. Shrugging it off, she yawns again and closes her eyes.

The next morning Anton had left very early. He had said his goodbyes to Bob and Evelyn since they were the only ones that were up first.

"You're here!" Anibal growl. "Where have you been? Four days, Anton! You have been for four days! Did you forget that you have a clan to lead!"

Anton glare. "Back off, Anibal, I know my responsibilities. And while I was away, I had a lot to think about and made some decisions."

"What decisions?" Anibal asked.

"I'll discuss them later during the meeting," Anton said. "Now then, I have to take a bath." He walked past him.

Anibal cursed.

"See his angry now," Andre crossed his arms. "I told you not to ask anything when he gets here. But did you listen."

"Shut up," Anibal glare. "Thought what decisions has he made."

"How should I know?" Andre knew these decisions. It seems Anton has made up his mind. And Andre will support him.

The elders and Anton's brother, and a few other family members met up at the meeting house. They whisper among themselves. The room went silent when Anton walked in.

"Anton," elder Chiyo smiled. "I hope you're all better?"

"Yes, I am," Anton said. "I was able to clear my head. And think things through. And I have made some decisions that will affect the whole clan. And some will disapprove."