5-I'm going to break your heart

Elliot's POV:

Richelle meets me after her fancy little practice with TNS. I already got kicked out twice so I don't even bother going in anymore. Too many glares from people I don't care about. I've planned something beautiful. Something to tell her how special she is, but also distract her from my words. Maybe this is wrong, but moving to New York has really changed my views on life. It's given me that extra something I'd been missing. It's given me Victoria. I never thought I could fall for anyone whilst in a relationship with Richelle, but Victoria is so much better than anything I've been offered here.

Richelle will presumably love me forever, but it's a harsh world. It's a harsh life. And I think she can handle my heartless acts.
"Hey!" She's happy. That makes this worse.
"Hey, babe. We've gotta go now." She follows me as we disperse into the night. There's a beautiful park nearby and I arranged some little fairy lights around a tree. We sit there, staring at the nothingness that we've become. She starts.
"So..." I repeat her.
"Look, Elliot. I like you, don't get me wrong, but you've been a bit distant lately? Has New York changed you?" I smile. It has in many ways.
"I would say so. But not in a bad way. It just...gave me a new perspective on life." Smooth. Now she thinks I'm a different person. Maybe I am.
"Well. Tell me about it?" She offers, but I'm willing to just cut straight to the chase.
"I'm going to break your heart. Richelle, you must've known that from the beginning. I can't be in this relationship with you if I'm not honest." She has a slightly watery eye now.
"Okay, well if there's any way we can fix this then..." I cut her off.
"No. I've met someone new. Someone different. I didn't think I could ever fall for anyone else but you..." I could've apologised. Honestly, I could've said anything, but I kept silent. And then she slapped my face and walked off. I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt.

I'm icing my face when Vicky calls. I pick up, instantly happier to see someone that loves me.
"Hi Elliot, oh my! Are you okay?" Vicky can't know about Richelle. She's not that kind of person who would typically be okay with the fact that I was with someone else in Canada.
"Yeah, just a fight. You know." She giggles. I can't work out what's so funny.
"Are you kidding me? That's so funny. You? In a fight?" She says as a question. I nod, no longer paying attention to my screen.
"Well, who with? I can't really see you as the type of guy to start fights." Now there's something I didn't think of.
"Just someone from one of my old dance schools. Didn't like that I hurt their friend a long time ago. Haven't seen me since." We fall into a nice pattern of meaningless conversations until the door rings.

I answer it, forgetting that I'm on call to my girlfriend.
"Hello, Elliot." I hang up. Vicky messages me asking who it was, but I can't tell her now. Maybe when I'm back in New York after all of this is over. If I ever make it back to New York after this.

A/N: So this was a long time since I've updated and a filler, kind of letting you know how Richelle and Elliot break up. It fits in with the plot line. And it fits in with my messed up schedule😄

Anyway, trivia fact: The actor who plays Elliot is currently dating a girl named Victoria according to his page.

And also, please let me know if you guys would like me to do a TNS fanfiction Of any other couple like Jiley or something because I need actual help to write at the minute. Thanks!