11- I love him

Emily's POV:

I have no idea when Noah and Elliot had time to meet up and chat, but I'm so happy that it happened! Now, not only can Noah come back to where he belongs, but my West gets to choreograph again.

West and I have been flirting for a while together and I'm not really sure when it happened, but I'm certain of it. I love him. I just don't think he loves me. He's more of an open guy so I can't really tell. Either way, I am completely focused on my beautiful dancers and I can't wait to beat all the other dance teams at regionals. Going to nationals would mean everything to me, but going to internationals would mean more. It's something I have never experienced and I hope one day I will. With this team, I know my hopes will become a reality.

I walk into the studio, in style of course, and make my announcement.
"So everybody as you know, West was temporarily unavailable because of a former student's accusations against him. However, the former student has now officially dropped these accusations and therefore West can return to the studio immediately!" The hip hop dancers cheer and I even see a slight smile on Richelle's face as well. Which brings Lola to her next question.
"Does that mean Noah can come back as well?" I may ignore it, but I do notice that Lola nudges Richelle who blushes like she's just been caught negotiating a deal.
"Noah is unfortunately unable to attend today's rehearsal because of..." at that moment, Noah walks in.
"Because I wanted to surprise you guys! Surprise!" Everyone runs and hugs him except Richelle. I take her into my office before she has chance to object.

I cut to it.
"Noah's back. How's that make you feel?" I ask.
"Why does it matter? It's not like it isn't my fault he wasn't here in the first place so if you're trying to make me guilty, it's working." Richelle never admits to having emotions and that was definitely not what I was getting at.
"Well, Yes. I guess you could feel like that, but I meant how do you feel now that the love of your life is back?" She scoffs. She really isn't taking this well.
"I'm sorry Emily, I respect you but right now you're getting on my last nerve. Cut to the point. If there is one." I try to reason with her.
"I think you're in denial. You love Noah and I mean who wouldn't. He's a gorgeous boy who's got a big heart. But Richelle, he's only willing to share that side of him with you. You're the only one that gets to see that and I think you need to know that." She nods before changing her face into a wide smile.
"You think so?" She questions. I nod and she hugs me again. Her hugs are my favourite because I never know when I'll get one. She struts out and pretends nothing ever happened. Although, I do notice she goes directly to Noah and hugs him. He smiles towards me from behind the glass. Those two are meant to be.

Speaking of meant to be, West walks into my office at that moment and hugs me.
"Hey Em. Thanks for doing everything you can for me. Maybe traveling the world alone was a dream of mine a while back, but now I'd really love to travel with you sometime. If you're up for that?" Ugh! Why's he so amazing?!
"I'd love that. You know, I'd really like to travel to Paris." I say, faking a French accent. He must catch on because his eyes light up and suddenly he's running out. I wonder when I'll see him again.

Daniel comes into my office and updates me on everything going on in the studio. He says there's definitely adjustments to make and tidying up to do. Losing some of our classically trained dancers completely threw us off our game, but it was nothing we couldn't rise to. We ended up incorporating hip hop in our beautiful ballet like we did when we were on A Troupe. Or, like they did. How things have changed now. But if there's one thing I finally know, it's that I can always come back home. And my home is here.

A/N: Hey everyone. So firstly, I'd like to say thank you so much for the continued support on Replacing Richelle and on You're My Person. It's incredible that I've had over 3K on Replacing Richelle and over 1K on this fanfiction. My mind is truly blown.

Also I'm looking for someone to create a trailer for either fanfiction because I've been watching all these insane edits and being inspired by them. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to make anything near as good as the ones I've been seeing so I'm wondering: do any of you know how to make one? Full credit will be rewarded!

Thanks.
FanficMajestic.