20-You don't need me anymore

Piper's POV:

Speaking to Richelle about her break up with Noah only reminds me of one thing. He's gone.

"Hey Amy, can I ask you something?" I ask as I sit down after getting juice.
"Sure. Anything." I smile in appreciation for my best friend.
"How does it feel to have a boyfriend? And if you don't mind, how it feels when it's over." Her face changes a little and she tenses up, but she answers me.
"It felt like it was the best feeling in the world. And then it felt like it wasn't." She sighs.
"What do you mean by that?"
"I just mean that whilst I was with LaTroy, I gave my everything to be everything to him, but it didn't work out. It all came crashing down." I nod. She's brave enough to share this with me.
"Amy? If I told you of someone who's going through a hard time right now, would you be able to direct them back to normality?" She bites her lip, but agrees. I let her know and we agree to go together over to their house later on.

We finish up rehearsal and leave. I have a brief conversation with Richelle before heading out. Now, time to work the magic.

We knock on the door, expecting a mess to open it. Instead, a clean put together room appears in front of us. And then a clean put together Noah.
"Hi. Can we talk?" I ask. He motions for us to come in and Amy begins rambling. I silence her as we change our direction.
"Tell us about everything that happened with Elliot and Richelle." He does, but I feel as though key details are missing.
"So that's why I'm not at TNS anymore." I let my feelings go and straight up ask him where he's gone now.
"I'm not training anywhere currently. I'm thinking of going to school and trying a new hobby or club. Such as Robotics or Athletics." It's so far from the Noah I know that I feel his world collapse in front of me.
"Why not try theatre?" Amy says. She really doesn't get it.
"Maybe, but I fear it's too much alike to what I'm trying to quit." I hold onto the hope because of the sentence.
"Could we convince you to not try anything new and simply come back?" He shrugs.
"Find a way to get Elliot out then I'll reconsider. For now, it's a no." I can't stop now. Amy stands, as if to leave but I stay sat.
"Piper. I think he wants us to leave." I whisper that I know, but I won't and she replies.
"My Mom wants me home now, sorry Pipes." She takes her bag and leaves. I can't give up yet.

We sit in silence for an extended period of time before Noah speaks.
"I'm so rude, would you like a drink or a bite to eat?" I shake my head.
"No. I would like for you to come back though." He laughs, more relaxed now that Amy's gone.
"You seem to be managing fine without me. This is my choice. Not yours, not Emily's, not Richelle's. You don't need me anymore." I begin to lose my dignity and beg.
"Noah, if you were going to come back for just one person alone, who would it be? Richelle? Emily? Or yourself?" He's finally getting it.
"Myself because I don't need anyone else. I don't need to prove I'm good enough or better than Elliot. I just need to be me and hope one day things can go back to the way they were before he messed up the studio." I notice how he refuses to say who messed up the studio, but I don't say anything.
"So come back." I plead.
"Maybe I will." He says. I smile then he frowns.
"As long as Emily will let me." I give him a small hug as I begin to stand up, satisfied to leave.

I turn around as I hear his voice calling my name. When I do, he's stood right in front of me.
"Thanks, Piper." He says as he leans in. In one swift movement, he connects our lips. Whilst, I don't show that my first kiss greatly excites me, I pull away. He bows his head and waves before closing the door. I can already tell he regrets it. I don't.

A/N: Piper is really one of my favourite characters so please don't hate on her.

Also...speaking of characters, I have some very exciting news to share with you all!

I'M WRITING A BOOK! A FICTION BOOK!
Soon to be published on Wattpad. I'm ten chapters in and love the way it looks right now. I'm hoping to share it as soon as possible. My hopes are for maybe beginning of October, but I'm not sure yet.
Just thought I'd share that with you all x