16-This is a date!

Richelle's POV:

I'm taken aback by everything Noah has done for me. I think about this whilst we finally walk out the door. He's babbling on to James before the door shuts.
"So how are you feeling?" Noah asks and my honest answer is nowhere near good enough for how I feel. I smile in appreciation, but I can tell he's still nervous.
"Noah, I can't believe you would do all this for me! I mean getting the girls to help me, this dress is just gorgeous and you rented a castle?" I say in disbelief. It just doesn't seem realistic.
"Well actually, my Grandparents have friends who's son runs the place now. Apparently it used to be the friends, but they're retired. So they got me in touch with him and now I got the place for the evening." I have never met anyone so perfect. Maybe I didn't need the long explanation, but now I don't feel bad for how much it must've cost him. Hopefully, the son was nice.
"Well, thank you. It's beautiful." I say as we approach the famous castle. This is where my first date is. How did I get so lucky?

We walk in and I breathe in. All of this is so big and beautiful. All around me is a modern type of ballroom floor, but the windows are medieval. It doesn't stop there either, we walk into a smaller room with a candlelit table waiting for us to sit at. As we do, a waiter man person comes out and asks for our order. It's at that moment that I realise there is a menu in front of me. I order along with Noah and we have some time to have a conversation as it's prepared.
"How am I so lucky?" I say aloud. This is more magical than I ever could've imagined.
"Well, you see, when you are pretty and small, you just seem to be irresistible." I tease him as all of his girlfriends before me have been taller than him. I don't mind though. They're not here. Now it's me and Noah. And that's all I need to keep me happy.
"Please tell me there's no more surprises, I don't think I can handle it." I joke.
"Actually there's two more." I really don't understand how this beautiful human being can pull all of this off.
"And they are..." I prompt,but he pretends to seal his lips. I guess I'll just have to wait.

We finish our dinner and I am full. The cuisine at this place is amazing, like the rest of the castle. I'm still in shock at all the beauty when Noah pulls out another stunt.
"So whilst we let ourselves readjust to all of the food we just ate." I laugh at that, because well,he isn't wrong.
"I've got to show you something." I gesture at him to continue, but he tells me to stand up.
"We're going to go through to the third room. This one is a small box like shape compared to these, but it's pretty special." Now I'm intrigued.

We walk down a narrow hallway and then he opens a door. He lets me go in first and when I enter, I can't believe it.
"Noah..." I trail off. I'm honestly speechless. In front of me is a collage of all our memories. The whole perimeter of the walls are covered in memories and pictures of us from when we were two up until now. There's even one of us with our parents. That saddens me a little because that was when my parents still cared, but I don't let it affect me.
"Do you like it?" I giggle. As if he has to ask.
"Noah, I absolutely adore it." I tell him. Then I continue.
"Can this be a permanent room in my house? So that if I ever get lonely, you're always there." His eyes light up, but he denies the room being moved to my house.
"Yeah, that won't exactly work because it's not portable, but I promise something will be coming your way." There's more?
"In The meantime, want to dance?" I nod, meekly. Suddenly, I'm aware of where I am and what I'm in and how this is a date. Oh boy! This is a date!

My absolute favourite slow song comes on and we begin ballroom dancing. However, contemporary is his specialist style and he can't resist. We breathe heavily as the music ends and he comes closer to me.
"So. Hi." He's really confusing me.
"Hello?" I say back. It's at that moment when he produces a small box from his pocket.
"I know that most dates give presents at the beginning, but I'm not most. I'm better than anyone you've ever had." Referencing to Elliot, I assume.
"I am your best friend and I always will be. And to promise this..." He kneels. I'm going dizzy.
"I give you this ring. It's a promise sealed for now and for the future. Maybe it'll mean something different later on in life, but I just want to live in the right now. And right now, I believe I've found a true match. Richelle, what do you say?" I take the ring. He puts it on as he stands. Then, he begins to slightly lean in.
"I love you." And he's broke me all over again.
"Noah..." He connects our lips and whilst sparks fly, I still have a pit in my stomach. Because three little words can mean so much. And I don't know how to use them.

A/N: Okay so I wrote this so long ago and I've just been editing it and I can't really believe how much I wish I was Richelle.

Do you guys like this chapter?

Also sorry I left on a bit of a cliffhanger...I'm sure we'll all see.
That's all x