17-I don't want her to see

Lola's POV:

When Richelle and Noah get back, I can tell they've had the best time ever. I can tell this first date is a spectacle compared to what Elliot did. He was never good enough for her anyway. Noah brings me aside as Riley sends Richelle off to bed. Her and James decided to stay over for the night, for just in case circumstances. I'm supposed to be staying to, but I gather I'm taking the guest bedroom.

"Richelle says she wants it as a permanent room." I smile, appreciating my artwork.
"So? Are you going to make it one?" I can't help asking. If I was Noah, I'd figure out some way to pull it off.
"No. She said she always wanted me to be there, but if it's a room it isn't portable." Then he tells me his idea. I almost squeal in delight.

Riley and James come back in and we let them know what's happening. They approve of his idea before sending us off to bed. One day, they're going to be amazing parents.

Waking up in the guest room honestly confuses me a little. I regain my thoughts and get dressed for the A Troupe rehearsal. Eventually,the lovebirds and I head off, walking there. We get there early and order juice before going upstairs to stretch. Gradually, everybody starts to arrive and we're off with the day.

"Congratulations." I hear everyone telling the newfound couple. I smile because romance is so romantic!

After rehearsal finishes, I hear a voice. "Hey, So do you maybe want to leave this studio?" Someone asks me. As I turn around, I snarl at the face in front of me.
"You. Why are you here?" I ask in disgust.
"Emily's orders. I wouldn't be here for anything else, would I now? This studio's too small for me. Too dusty, too untalented." I roll my eyes. Someone is clearly holding a grudge.
"Why does Emily want you in?" I hear another voice say. Instantly, I recognise  the voice as Noah's. A reply comes quick though.
"Maybe she wants some talent in the building." Noah's mad now.
"You're disgusting if you think thats true."
"Boys! Settle down. I've brought you in for a reason, but talent isn't it. Whilst I can't deny that, your attitude is unbearable. Can I speak with you in my office please?" And he disappears. Noah tightens his hands into fists.
"You okay?" I ask. He shakes his head and he's crying. I let him into my arms and he stays there for a little while. And if things couldn't get worse, Richelle walks in.
"Noah?" She asks. She can tell something's up.
"Richelle, would you mind giving us a second?" I try. I don't want her to see who's in the office.
"Um okay?Let me know if you need anything. I'm going to grab a juice." She walks out. I sigh in relief when Noah finally stands back up properly.
"Thank you. I don't want her to see him."
"I know." We stay there for a few more minutes as Noah adjusts and he hugs
me again. I can't help but think about how this should've been Richelle. As if on impulse, I pull away.
"Sorry, I just think we need to leave before he does." He nods but he doesn't follow. I have no idea what going to happen.

A/N: Little bit of a filler, like always.

Also check out the lovely Edankwa21356 's video. Just search up Byles and it should come up! If it doesn't, message me and I'll send the link.

In other news, we hit 4K on Replacing Richelle. Thank you all so much to everyone who's even read one chapter of it. You're the reasons my dreams are coming true.

Thanks xx