22-We're finally official

Emily's POV:

I gesture for Elliot to sit as we start the meeting.
"How are you?" I ask him because I know how much he wishes he was in America right now.
"Honestly very grateful that you've took a second chance on me, given the circumstances." Elliot's always been different, but this is a new kind of different. It's like he's finally opening up.
"I'm happy to have my girls being mentored by you." I say, but that's not exactly the whole truth.
"I know. Speaking of, we need to discuss some issues." I'm taken aback. I didn't think there were issues anymore.
"I know you have history with the team and individuals on this team, but there's nothing I can do about that, okay?" He slumps slightly.
"No. It's not really about that. It's about the team's technique. Or that certain members who lack it." I turn my attention to my notes, spotting a picture of West and I at Paris. We had the best time! Coming back felt like a lot, but I'm trying to handle it pretty well.
"Elliot that isn't your place to discuss and you know it." He glares a little, but stays silent. A knock comes on the door and I wave my hand to let them know to come in.
"We have a problem." Piper says. Amy looks as if she's been crying and Richelle is the most distant I've ever seen her. She looks as if she's been shaken up.
"Okay, ladies, but can this wait? Elliot and I are having a meeting." The girls all stay strong minded.
"Yes. Please leave." Elliot says through gritted teeth.
"No. We're not going to leave. In fact, we'd rather say this in front of you." Piper is going for it.
"Elliot, here, hasn't changed at all. He was with Richelle, as you know and after they broke up, he tried to make her life hell. Coming here was another part of his plan." Piper's pretty brave if this is true. I know Elliot can manipulate, but I thought that was behind him.
"He wants Richelle out. He's already got his first wish. Which was Noah. But we've persuaded Noah to come back. If only Elliot will leave." It's a hard decision. I don't want to lose my mentor captain, but I need my strongest dancer.
"Elliot? What's going on?" Piper looks less confident now, but I already believe her.
"Well I've come here to mentor and already I'm being accused of such drama."
"Elliot. Quiet now please. I need one or two more opinions. Richelle?" She looks up and weakly replies.
"I'm afraid of him because of what he did. Amy witnessed it." She nods and I already know before I consult Noah and West and Daniel what I'm going to do.
"Elliot. I'm afraid in going to have to ask you to leave. Again. Goodbye." He stands, clearly mad but takes his bag and walks out.
"Go get Noah for me Piper." She nods. Amy and Richelle stay.

"He threatened me multiple times and I felt so helpless. I didn't know what to do. I tried to find Amy, but she was nowhere to be seen. Then he left and I relaxed a little, but the threats still hung in the air. It's a scare when it happens." I want this to be a dance. I want people to know that it isn't right for this to happen. I want to spread awareness.
"How comfortable are you with sharing this with the world?" I ask.
"Dancing, okay. I'll do it." I sigh in relief.
"We'll start work on it tomorrow. Okay. I think I want five people. You two, Piper and then two boys. Who do you think I should choose?" I want Noah, but he hasn't come back yet so I can't set that up yet.
"Ozzy, maybe. He's been practicing a lot and he's grown so much lately." Amy says.
"I think Ozzy too." Richelle adds.
"Ozzy and Noah it will be then." The two of them glance at each other in dismissal as West walks in. He doesn't notice them and pulls out a little present in wrapping paper.
"Open it." He says and I know I should dismiss the girls, but I think I'm ready for them to know.
"Okay." I open it and it's my favourite picture of us in Paris, framed. Then I notice that it's one where we're kissing. Richelle is the first to shout.
"I knew it!" As Amy hands her phone over.
"Yes, you can share the news." I laugh as West embraces me. Richelle snaps a picture of us and shares it to their group chat and then squeals again. I guess we're finally official.

A/N: So yes, I've been away for a while as I've been performing in a show. However, we just had our closing night last night and today is the start of my summer so I should be back to a reasonable schedule soon xx