14- I can't believe you did this

West's POV:

Emily doesn't know it, but I've planned a massive romantic getaway weekend to Paris. I've been planning it for weeks and weeks now, but it's finally all fallen into place. I've acquired the help of Daniel and Michelle, who are going to co-run the studio for the weekend. I already know that Emily will fear the worst with the studio in Michelle's hands, but I believe in her and I believe in Daniel. I believe in my team. Emily deserves this.

"Hi, so what's going on?" She says as I slip into her office with a small box. In it, holds a couple of pictures of Paris and a plane ticket. I managed to find one straight from Toronto to Paris, which helps a lot as it saves us time and panic attacks over security. She takes the box and opens it, her face lighting up.
"You're kidding?!" She almost squeals.
"No, girl. I'm not. Me and you are going to Paris!" She peers around to see if anyone is watching. She signals to Daniel who lets A Troupe break. Then she kisses me. It's sweet, but I acknowledge it happens. Then I kiss back. She doesn't expect it, but gives in. I notice Lola walk back into the studio so I let go. She's still beaming.
"Go get some rest, I've brought in only the best help for the weekend." Although Michelle and Emily have had their differences, she is very calm by the knowledge of Michelle running the studio. Something I didn't expect.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She says, smiling. I talk to Michelle before we leave.

After we've packed for Emily, I go home and get some rest. I can't wait to get on that plane tomorrow and be with Emily. I just have no idea how Daniel and Michelle are going to explain it.

Getting up early to go to Paris is exactly how I start my day. I have breakfast, double check that I have everything and then ring Emily. We're both ready for a romantic weekend.

We board the plane with no problems and I cannot be more thankful. The world really does love us being together. When we take off, Emily grabs my hand and I look into her eyes.
"You okay?" I ask, but she lip reads as she can't hear me.
"A little nervous. But I always am." I don't say anything, just distract her as much as I can. I always thought Riley was the worrier. However, Emily is just as bad now that she's studio head.

We land. The time difference is incredible. However, I know we'll adapt as soon as humanly possible.
"You okay?" I ask Emily as we approach the hotel.
"I can't believe you did this. You're amazing. West?" I long to tell her that I love her, but she has me choked up. No girl has ever meant as much to me as Emily does.

We get into the hotel, with no problems. Then we get ready to go exploring. Emily takes the bathroom whilst I place everything where I think it should go. Once that's done, I shout to her.
"I love you!" She immediately opens the door and a smile dances across her face.
"I love you too." And just like that, we're making out. It is the best feeling.

"Come on now. I've got something special planned." I tell her. Her eyebrows lift up and I can tell she's intrigued. I just hope she's ready for this.

We go up the Eiffel Tower, Emily practically squealing the whole way up. We reach our peak and that's when I do it.
"So Emily. As you know, I adore traveling. It's a big passion of mine and it's something I love. You're also something I love and honestly putting two of my biggest-if not biggest- passions together is something that I simply cannot comprehend. It's amazing." She's already beaming.
"And so Emily, I would like to propose." I get down on one knee.

A/N: I don't know what just happened... but there it is.

West and Emily finally reunited and in Paris of all places!
See you guys next time.