30-We're meant to be.

Richelle's POV:

I make sure I'm at rehearsal earlier than anyone else and stretch and warm up as long as I need to. By that time, Emily has arrived with West and Daniel is third wheeling. They all head into the office, waving at me as they go. And so the countdown begins.

I pray that Noah arrives early like I asked him to. As I think about the text I sent, the door opens. I turn around to see Noah. He looks so confused and tired and I can't resist anymore. I stand up and run over to him. As he realises what happens, he catches me in his arms. He then puts me down and I look into his eyes.
"I got your letter." Is all I say before I wrap my arms around him and I kiss him the only way I know how to. Eventually,he responds. We stay there for a little while until the door opens again.
"Yes!" Piper shouts as she walks in to see what's going on.
"I knew it!" Ozzy shouts. I let go of Noah and turn around to look at him. Even though I don't feel the same way, I need to know he's okay with this.
"Ozzy, are you okay?" He turns into some weird child again and smiles.
"You're all good, baby." He laughs.
"She's my baby now, Ozzy." Noah chuckles as he wraps his arms around me protectively. I turn to face him.
"I love you." I whisper before kissing him. As I do, I hear Lola shouting.
"Did I miss the show? I got here as quick as I could when I heard! I'm so happy for you both!" Lola's excitement is contagious.
"How do you people know all this so fast?" I ask, forgetting about the group chat.
"Piper already sent a picture of you kissing."
"No phones in Studio 1." I mock.

Despite everything that's happened recently, I'm okay. That's all because of Noah. I love him so much and I finally do believe that he's my person. We're meant to be.

"Okay, Everyone. I know that you are all excited and everything because Noah and Richelle have finally stopped messing around, but you have to focus. Daniel and I will be taking the five person dance and West is taking the rest of you to a hip hop masterclass in Studio A. You're hosting so please be kind and have fun!" Emily tells us. We're all in the mood to joke and Noah can't resist.
"Won't you miss West too much if he's in Studio A?" Emily laughs.
"Truly, I will." She mocks back. I love her.
We spent all day rehearsing, but it really was worth it and fun. I loved every minute of it.
"Do you want to come over to my place tonight? Meet the parents." Noah says. I giggle.
"Only if there's cookies." He looks at me with a serious expression after texting his Mom to bake cookies. Then he reminds me of something.
"You're my person." He grins.
"And you're mine." I tell him. Finally, the world makes sense.

A/N: Argh!!! It's completely over now... I can't believe this. It has been such an incredible journey, seeing you all comment and vote and it makes my day.
I just can't believe it's over. After so long.
I started writing this at the end of last year, beginning of this year and i can't believe we've finally finished the book.

Let me know your final thoughts of it...and if you want a sequel.

Just a quick message though- I am still working on my other projects including a book I'm hoping to have ready by next summer potentially.

I hope you loved this book as much as I loved writing it and I honestly cannot believe it's over.

Sequel???