No one is perfect

"Faith get off the roof and come welcome our guests!" Emma yells.

I get off the roof and headed downstairs to see Ryan and Zane with other people in the backyard. "Hey how is your hands?" Ryan questions.

"Fine." I sigh.

"Faith!?" Emma yells.

I turn to face her, "what?" I say.

"Did you smash the mirror Roy got you!?" Emma points to the wood part of the mirror i smashed last night.

"Who the fuck is Roy?" I smirk.

"Your old best friend?" Emma looks at me with a weird look.

"No I'm pretty sure he is my enemy." I say.

No one knows that i got raped and I'm not telling anyone. "Oh." Emma says before walking off to Zane.

"So there is more to you then i thought." Ryan says.

I face him and rolled my eyes, "I'm not important to know about." I walk to the table near the pool.

A few people are in the pool already. Ryan left me alone the whole time so did everyone else. After everyone left so i went to my room and got dressed.

~Faith Walker clothing~

I climb out of my room and into the streets

I climb out of my room and into the streets. I walk around then decided to graffiti the school walls. I left to the river afterwards and sat on the edge of the cliff looking down at the water. My phone rings, "Hello?" I say.

"Where the hell are you!?" Emma shouts.

"Why do you care?" I sigh.

"Because i know you sneak out at night, so i want to know what you are doing!" Emma sighs.

"Doesn't answer my question Em." I say.

"You haven't called me Em since the crash...what is happening with you Faith?" Emma says.

"Things Emma....I'll see you later." I hang up the phone.

"Siblings am i right?" Ryan sits down next to me.

"You follow me everywhere don't you?" I say.

"No, i come here to think." Ryan sighs. "What are you doing here anyways?" Ryan looks at me.

"Just needed somewhere to relax." I say.

"I get that....that Tom guy what did he do that made you beat the shit out of him?" Ryan smirks.

I look at Ryan then back at the water, "a lot of things." I sigh. "I have to go." I stand up and start walking.

Ryan walks with me, "there is a party this weekend if you want to go." Ryan says.

"I don't go to party's anymore and i have work so i can't." I say.

"That's actually a good point i have to work too....why don't you go to party's anymore?" Asked Ryan.