Setting up

I'm in the back seat with Faith laying on me, i wouldn't take my eyes off her. We got to the hospital and i ran with Faith in my arms to her room. "What happened?" The nurse asked.

Shorty went back to clean up everything that Faith made a mess of. "She was in the kitchen and a knife went into her thigh and her fists were like that because she was trying to cover the blood." I say.

"What about her?" The nurse nodded towards Emma.

"She helped me with the car." I say.

"She will be fixed up by tomorrow but she has to stay home and rest." She sighs.

"Yeah no worries, thank you." I say.

*Faith pov*
I know everything is going to be safe and i can rest easy, "Jason let's go, Matt go home to your girlfriend and take this." I hand him a little gift box.

"How did you know i have a girlfriend?" Matt takes the box and opens it, "where did you get this?" Matt is tearing up i can see it.

"Matt i know everything and i found it at your old house before it went up in flames." I say.

Matt hugs me tightly, "what would i do without you?" Matt is crying.

"Go marry her Matt! Go!" I smile.

Matt runs off, Jason helps me out to the car and we drove home, "Hey guys!" Jason greets the dogs.

I sit on the ground and the dogs ran to me and licked my face, "Hey little ones." I hugged them so tightly.

"They definitely missed you." Jason chuckles.

"Let's get this wedding plans done already." I get up and walked to the kitchen.

We looked at all different types of places to go for the wedding. Jason had to go to bed so he picked me up from the couch, "your coming with me." He smiles.

We get to the bedroom as the dogs followed us. We get dressed and laid in bed then fell asleep. I got up when the sunlight touches my skin, i take the dogs outside after feeding them. "There you are." Grace smiles. "I missed you." Grace hugs me.

"Let's get that wedding dress fitted!" I say louder.

I told Jason to take the dogs while me and Grace are out. "I called the girls to meet us there." Grace gets in my car the same time i do.

We meet up and get all dresses fitted and picked out shoes, after that we went to different places that me and Jason have looked at for our wedding, he left it to me to pick where to have the wedding, i look at Jason, "I'm glad that my belly isn't huge." I sighed.

"Even if it was it wouldn't be a problem, you'll still look beautiful." Jason walks to me and hugs me tightly.

I don't think i can be anymore happier in my life, I've always wanted someone there for me and that will be willing to kill for me, wow I'm dark but I'll kill for Jason i don't care who it is. "Baby you always know what to say to me." I kiss him as he kisses back.

"We have been through so much you deserve it and i love telling you, I'll be honest with you....i really can't imagine a life without you in it." He smiles big, i couldn't help but smile.

"You make me the most happiest girl in the world, your my one and only.... now let's save this corny stuff for later we have stuff to do!" I kiss him again and pull him to our bedroom.

I wake up early to see Jason getting dressed in his work clothes, i hug him from behind. His bare back is so warm, "Faith!" He giggles. "I have to go to work." He try's pulling away but i hug him tighter.

"Jason I'm horny! And you look really sexy!" I complain.

Jason sighs, "Babe i promise I'll get off work early and i'll do whatever to keep the both of us satisfied." He faces me and kisses me.

I groaned, "you better! Its our last night together!" I crossed my arms.

"Then i better do some kinky stuff then huh?" He smirks and leans towards me which forces me to lay down on the bed.

He gets on top of me and holds my arms down and we make out. "Babes i don't want you to leave." I sigh.

"I need to go to work sweetie, so you relax and I'll be home before you know it." He kisses me again and leaves me.

I groaned dramatically. I get up and dressed then took the dogs to work with me. "This place is empty." I look around.

"Not for long." The guys i worked with before everything happened showed up.

"Guys!" I smile.

They helped me set up inside the workplace, the dogs got an area to hang out in. "So what do we do Boss?" They asked.

"Call me Faith, and we got cars to fix." I smile, "for those who work on tracks and motorbikes, you know your areas and people are lined up outside so get in your places lazy bones!" I click my fingers.

We worked all day, during the day i fed the dogs and took them for walks and got them to help around the workplace. After a long day i got all the guys to come into my office. "So why are we in here?" They asked.

I give them each a letter, they opened it, "this is more then what most bosses would pay but you all are good workers and you have family's, so you all start off with 3 thousand dollars and next week will but 5 thousand but the weeks after that will be better pay, soon you'll all maybe millions if you all work amazingly but to those that don't you won't be payed like the others here, you will be payed normal pay until i see change, you won't lose pay if you have holidays or sick days." I see their faces lighten up, "and if you ever want to have other people working here let me know or if you want your family or animals just let me know I'm open ears." They have smiles on their faces, "now i know 3 thousand is small but you have to forgive me this week because i only just started." They all came over and hugged me.

"We don't care, your the best boss we had." They all talk.

"Well your all invited to my wedding not tomorrow but the next day if that makes sense." I chuckle.

"So Saturday?" They all laugh.

"Yes, now go home to your families and I'll send out details if you want to come and you bring your family's because i would love to meet them." I say.

"We will be there Faith, see you around!" They all leave. I close up shop and take myself and my dogs home.

I feed the dogs then went upstairs to see a half naked sleeping Jason. "Poor baby." I smile, i get dressed and laid in the bed with him and spooned him.

I wake up and see that I'm still spooning Jason which makes me smile and go back to sleep, i did this for most of the night but still managed to get a good sleep. "I love you Faith." Jason faces me and wraps his arms around me.

I wrap my arms around him and a big sleepy smile on me, "I love you too Jason." We fell back to sleep.

Hello everyone sorry for the small chapter but I can say that the nest one will be bigger! Anyway I'll catch you guys in the next chapter! Bye bye!!!